Dating Mikey

I'm gonna try something where I'm gonna include things that dating somebody,for example, Mikey, would include.
Tell me if you guys enjoy this and would like to see more of these, I'd appreciate it very much.

-•him getting super protective whenever anybody starts talking to you in public

-
•him getting super protective whenever anybody starts talking to you in public.

•him staring at you and not being able to stop, and being embarrassed whenever somebody points it out.

•Gerard teasing the both of, saying stuff like " Well, when's the wedding?" When ever he sees you two talking.

•random conversations at 2 am cause neither of you can sleep, and you/ or him/ falling asleep with your head in the others lap.

•When either of you are feeling down, the other goes and makes a fort downstairs and makes popcorn, orders pizza, and have a movie marathon.

•him kissing your forehead, a lot.

•him feeling the need to hold your hand at all times.

•him calling you adorable at random moments, even in interviews sometimes.

•you getting teased by everyone because Mikey has said practically everything he can about you, and so they know EVERYTHING.

•him showing you something he figured out, whether it's bass related or game related.

•Unexpected kisses. If you're in a bad mood, he'll peck your lips hoping to make you feel better. Needless to say, it works every time.

•him wrapping his arm around your waist whenever he's even slightly jealous.

•him smiling whenever he talks to you, or about you.

•him constantly teasing you about your height.

•him joking and say Area 51 is the unicorn breeding sanctuary of America at 3am.

•him talking about a book or comic he read, and then normally changing the topic to future life.

•him casually whispering cringy pick-up lines to make you smile in public.

•him picking you up after he gets off tour and carrying you around because he missed you soo much.
-
Hey guys, I really do need your opinion on this. Would you like to see more of chapter like these? Also who should I draw, Gerard, Frank, or Mikey? I want to draw somebody but I don't know who. Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter, bye guys.