Your birthday

Sherlock-
Sherlock thought long and hard about what he was going to get you for your birthday. He knew that you are interested in clothes/fashion and such but he felt that the responsibility of choosing you a new outfit was too greater weight to bare on his shoulders. In the end, he decided to get you a new silk night gown -like his- and a wall plaque which said  'life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain',  that is your all time favourite quote. Sherlock also had the idea of trying to make you your birthday cake instead of buying one. That was not a good idea...

"Sherlock! I'm home.." You called up the stairs of the flat as you stumbled around trying not to drop the bags of presents you had received from your parents house. About 6 steps up, you could definitely smell something burning coming from 221b. Hesitating slightly, -worried by what you might find- you pushed open the oak door with your shoulder.
"Sherlock!" You half shouted with your hand over your mouth at an attempt to muffle the giggle which was screaming to get out. "What?.. What did you do?!" You walked over to him and attempted to pull some sticky substance out of his hair -this later turned out to be jam-
"I... Ummm.. Uhh.... BAKING IS HARD!" He blurted out all at once as he flopped back down onto his chair with his arms forked like a stroppy toddler.
"Maybe you should leave the baking to Mrs Hudson sherly." You giggled as you inspected the kitchen which looked as if a bomb had gone off in the oven. There was jam and icing everywhere and what you could only assume to be the cake itself, sat, in all its burned glory, on the kitchen table. You ambled back over to Sherlock to see that his expression had faded from anger to sadness.
"I tried..." He said softly into mid air.
"I know. And that's all that matters. I love you Sherlock."
"Love you too. Happy birthday"

John-
"Are your eyes closed?"
"Yes John."
"Don't open them"
"Haha I won't.."
"Don't look!"
"I'm not!!"
You giggled as you cautiously filled John as he lead you through the darkness to what could be the living room. You didn't really know.
"Okay, you can open them in 3...2...1.."
"SURPRISE!!"
"Aaaaaagh!!!!" You screamed as all of your friends and close family members jumped out from various places around your lounge. After the initial shock had faded, you couldn't help but let your mouth twist into a broad, beaming smile.
"Thank you John" you said before kissing him on the cheek.
"I happen to find this whole thing ironic." Sherlock chimed in uninvited "it is not really very surprising as the birthday 'surprise' it painfully clićhe and also the..."
"SHUT UP SHERLOCK!" John interrupted making you giggle a little.
"Well, cliche or not, I love it... And I love you too John" you gave him another kiss, this time on the lips, making Sherlock sigh impatiently.

Mycroft-
Mycroft knew exactly what to get you for your birthday. A first edition, signed copy of (favourite book). As you unwrapped the paper, you saw the spine and almost dropped it on the floor as you shrieked with joy like a little child. Mycroft could sense that you immediately loved it and chimed "happy birthday precious."
You proceeded to unwrap the rest of the book and caressed the leather bound cover gently as tears formed in your eyes.
"It's... Beautiful..." You said softly between sniffs. "It must have cost a fortune Mycroft!"
"You forget (y/n), I know people" he smiled and hugged you as you quietly wept some more. Finally, after you had stopped crying, you catered up the courage to open the book. Slowly, you slid your pale, quaking fingers under the cover and pulled it open with the care you might use to hold a new born baby. The pages were as soft as silk and without warning, you felt yourself tearing up again.
"Oh Mycroft! I love it! I love you!"
"Happy birthday" Mycroft said again as you wondrously studied the ancient pages.

Greg-
Greg had allowed a party to be held in the yard to celebrate your birthday. Everyone from the yard was invited -apart from Anderson- and you invited your friends too (like Mary and molly etc...).
On the night of your birthday, everything was set up; the cake, the music, the lights, (some alcohol may even have been involved) and one by one, the guests began to arrive. About two hours into the party, Greg decided to give you a final present. A piñata!
"Awww Greg! I love piñatas!"
"I know, that's why i got one, happy birthday." Greg smiled as he handed you a blindfold and a rounders bat.
"Go for it" he grinned further.
You took a second to visualise where you were going to swing and then placed the blindfold over your eyes. Your friends eagerly counted down
"5!....4!....3!..."
Just then, the door swung open and in strode Anderson!
"There's a party! Hey why wasn't I inv.." WHACK!!
You took off your blindfold and looked up. You were confused to see the piñata still intact but then you looked down....
"Ummm.... Oops..."
Anderson suddenly sprung up and ran out crying as Greg tried to hold back his laughter.
"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!"

----------------------------------------------
A/n - I made the berry cheesecake in the picture. It was BERRY nice! Eyyyyyyy....... I'll go home.... 😂