Writingmas - Day 5!

Mycroft oneshot - he gets jealous

To you, Christmas is a time to get out and socialise with friends and family. It's incredible how, for one month every year, people seem to become closer than ever. Mycroft however, does not understand this obsession with togetherness
"I'm with you aren't I? Why must I be exposed to the tedious pleasantries involved with ughh... Social events"
You frowned and shook your head sympathetically at him, knowing truly that he really should begin to ease into the Christmas spirit.
All of a sudden, Mycroft noticed something different about you. Your usual makeup look of light eyeshadow and lipstick was much shadowier, almost smoky and your lips were a more tonal shade of Crimson than their normal puckered pink hue. Your clothes were different too, more formal, less relaxed.
"are you going somewhere tonight?" Mycroft enquired as he studied your loom further. He studied you silent in his mind

'Carrying money in her bag. More than normal. Probably intending on consuming alcohol as there is enough for a taxi home. Dress is pressed, not ironed, clearly an important event, probably office party...'

"Yes actually myc" you said chirpily "I'm going to the office Christmas party. Nobody invited you as they are too scared of you, plus they thought you wouldn't want to go anyway"

"They assumed correctly" he stated.

You wandered over to pick up your coat as you added
"The new in-turn Charles invited me, he's picking me up tonight."
Mycroft froze. You saw him fidget with the bottom of his waistcoat for a few seconds before repeating the name.
"Charles?"
"Yes. He's nice. Not known him for long though"
"Oh..." Mycroft said, trying to appear uninterested "soo... This Charles fellow. Is he tall?"

"Why d'you ask?"

"Oh, no matter. I've just never noticed him around before. What does he look like so I can spot him next time?..." Mycroft asked curiously, growing more and more nervous by the minute.

"Well, he's tall, about your height maybe an inch or two taller. Curly brown hair with a short beard and cute glasses. ALWAYS wears suits and cuts quite a lean figure"

"Oh..." Was all he could utter. Mycroft's fidgeting became more evident, you spotted that something was amiss.

"Mycroft? Are you jealous??" This was spoken with a slight giggle from your part as Mycroft's cheeks flushed an unflattering red. "I've only known him a few days! He's an acquaintance at best. Don't worry!" You laughed again.

"I ... I just..."

"Don't worry babe... You are the only man for me. I love you"

"I love you too precious"

----------------------------------------------
A/n- I mean come on guys! Who is more attractive??

Charles-

Mycroft-

Mycroft-

(there is only one right answer

(there is only one right answer. P.S. It's Mycroft)