Chapter 1- Happily Ever After

Jessica's POV

I run as fast as my tiny little feet could. I'm late for class. AGAIN. God I hope Ms. Brown is not already teaching.

I run even faster until I reach in front of the beige colored door. I look in through the tiny window on the door and was glad when I see Ms. Brown's back facing the door. Thank god!

I open the door and slowly enter, making sure to get to my place as silently as possible. I look towards Isabella and she's staring at me with wide eyes. "Ms. Jessica Stewart." Ms. Brown calls out, making me stop dead on my tracks.

She turns around and faces me, "or should I say, Ms. Troublemaker, as your fellow friends call you-"

That's not the kind of introduction I wanted.

"-may I know what the reason behind you being late to class is?" She asks,

"Ms. Brown I'm so sorry I'm late, but I was helping a cat from drowning." I lie,

"That is excuse number 76." She replies, making my eyes wide.

I have 76 excuses?

"You may take your seat now, and please, try to come early tomorrow onwards." She says before going back to teaching Translations in maths.

I sit next to Isabella, my best friend, and look towards the board, my chin in palms and my elbows propped on the table. "Why were you late Jess?" She asks,

"Oh it's because I was having a great breakfast date with my boyfriend." I reply,

"Great! Now the truth."

"Ok fine. I just didn't hear the sound of my annoying alarm clock and didn't wake up early. Nor did Anne try to wake me up early." I could feel her roll her eyes, which made me roll mine too.

Anne is my roommate. She's a bitch, I have to admit that. She's very stuck up and two faced. I mean I know she hates me, and she knows that my feelings towards her are mutual.

I went back to "focusing" on what Ms. Brown was explaining. Honestly, she's the only teacher who doesn't give me a detention for coming late to her class, she's used to it, but the other teachers, being the goody two shoes they are, they will be glad to bless me with a detention.

Bless? Bullshit!

I feel like teachers are misusing the power they have. I mean, being a teacher, they have the power of everything. From giving a meek little detention, to almost getting you expelled from school, they can do anything. And I hate that.

They class will probably end in 10 mins. How? I'm 50 minutes late. It takes me 20 minutes to have a shower, eat breakfast, and look fashionable. Then it takes me another 20 minutes driving to school and parking my car. Lastly, it takes me 10 minutes to run through the doors of Norbury High School and into whatever class I have in the morning.

That's my morning routine. That's the typical me.

And now I'll start praying for the lesson to end. Please god, there's just ten minutes left to this boring class. I cannot keep my ass stuck on the seat for that long. That's like an hour! Ok that's exaggeration, it's just 10 minutes. Just end these 10 minutes as soon as-

The bell rang.

Thank you god!

I pick up my bag and leave the class room with Bella. "So, where's Prince Charming?" I ask,

Austin comes out of nowhere and plants a kiss on Bella's cheek, "here is my Prince Charming. And where is your Prince Ali?" She asks back,

Ethan comes out of nowhere and places a kiss on my cheek. "Here is my Prince Ali." We all walk down the hallway of our grand school, living our happily ever afters.

Now, does a 'happily ever after' seriously happen in a high school?

Not really.

******
How'd you like the first chapter? Don't forget to comment and vote;)

Ps. The high school name is totally made up.

Quote:"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."
- Coco Chanel

Song: Troublemaker- Olly Murs ft. Flo rida

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•