Chapter 26- Relationships

Jessica's POV

Lunch break ended, and I was near my locker with Tyler. Shocked that I have a locker right? Austin and Bella had left for their class, me and Tyler had a class together, so I was getting my book.

"So, did you think of where we'll go tomorrow?" I ask,

"Yes I did." He replies,

"And? Where are we going?" I ask,

"Not telling."

"Please,"

"Nope." He said while popping the p.

"Please!"

"Nah!"

"Please Ty?" I said with a pouty face, trying to get him to reply,

"That face has no effect on me." He replied bluntly.

I have to do it his way.

I turn him around and pin him against the locker, standing too close so there would be no space left in between. My face was way too close to him, just a little bit of movement and my lips would be on his. "What're you doing?" He asks, smirking.

"Trying to get my answer. Tell me." His hand snaked around me, and he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around him on reflex. I wrapped my hands around his neck, "you know that look you're giving me right now is very hot right?" He says, making me turn red.

He looked into my eyes intently, not blinking once. I felt myself getting lost in his eyes. He leaned in closer to my face, and I felt myself leaning in too. His lips gently brushed against mine, making me bite my lip. "Don't bite your lip like that." He said,

"Why?"

"Makes me wanna do lots of things to you." He said, burning my cheeks than it already is.

Without thinking, I crashed my lips against his. He was startled at first, but then his lips moved with mine. I felt many electric currents racing through my veins. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as he bit my lip. I accidentally grind my hips against his, making him groan against my lip. I smirked. I have this effect on him just like he does too. The kissing soon became a bit rough, but I loved it.

This is happening. I'm kissing Tyler Myers. He's kissing me back. It's actually fucking happening!

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. We both were panting. Our breaths were heavy. He puts me on the ground and his forehead was against mine. We look at each of our sides and spot Ethan with Mackenzie. Mackenzie sneered, while a look of hurt and pain colored Ethan's face.

Tyler slips his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers, gave a look to Ethan, and walked away with me.

"Did you know Ethan was there?" He asked,

"Nope, but it worked like a charm didn't it babe?" I say and smile innocently,

"Damn right it did! Keep doing that and I might ask you out soon."

My eyes widened and he chuckled at my expression, "I'm just kidding Cher, you know I don't do relationships."

Part of me was relieved upon hearing that, but part of me was very disappointed and hurt.

*******

The day went by in a blur, and we both reached home exhausted. I jump on the bed, loving the feeling of the silky smooth sheets. Tyler jumps and lies right next to me.

"Cher?"

"Hm?"

"I loved today!" He said. I smile and turn around to look at him, and he did the same.

"Me too."

"I can't wait to take you out tomorrow!" He said excitedly,

"I can't wait to find out the surprise."

He moved a strand of my hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. "What do you wanna eat for dinner?" He asks,

"I'm craving for some sizzlers, and what do you wanna eat?" I ask,

"Lasagna!"

"Hmm ok. How about this, you cook for me and I cook for you, and we judge each other's food. What say?"

"Done. I'm pretty sure you'll like my food. I'm the greatest chef in the world!" He claims, making me raise an eyebrow,

"Oh really? Wanna bet? Whoever's food is the best cooks breakfast and dinner for the rest of the week. Deal?" I shove my hand forward, and he grabs it, shaking it.

"Deal!" He said with confidence.

We both walk downstairs and into the kitchen, ready for our competition. We first gather all the ingredients and utensils needed for the food before placing them on different counters. "3...2...1...go!" He countdowns and we both start cooking.

I start doing my stuff and look over my shoulder to see Tyler moving his hands very skillfully. The thing about sizzlers is that it has to be served hot, so he'll have to wait until I was done with my cooking.

A few minutes passed and the aroma of the chicken from the sizzlers just sunk in my senses. That smells so fucking good! After topping of the lasagna with some mozzarella, it was good to go.

I put it in the oven and waited for it to heat up before walking towards Tyler. I jump on the empty counter next to him as I watch him mix some spicy sauce in the chicken mix. I smile at him and he looks towards me, smiling back at me, "Is this a way of distraction?" He asks,

"Maybe."

He started heating up the sizzler plate and turned of the heat which cooked the chicken. A few more minutes passed and the oven chimed, indicating that my lasagna was ready. I put on some mittens and grab the lasagna tray from inside, inhaling the aroma as I sigh with delight at the look of it.

"Hmm, that smells delicious Cher!" He compliments,

"Why thank you Ty!" I place the tray on the cocktail bar and sat on the rotating stool as I waited for Tyler to come here. A few seconds later the sound of sizzling came its way towards me, "there you go Cher, your sizzlers is ready."

We both grab a fork and knife and start indulging in our food. I moan with delight as the chicken, vegetables and sauce just graced my taste buds, "I can see that you liked it." He said, and I nod, unable to speak as I shoved another piece in. "Your lasagna tastes like something out of the cooking show. I'd want you to lose the bet just so I could have more of your food." He said and took another bite.

Soon, we both shared each other's food and finished each dishes clean. "So who wins?" I ask,

"Your lasagna was great! You won!"

"Nah. Your sizzlers were just...I'm speechless! Clearly you won!"

We bickered for a while about this until we came to a decision, "you know what? We both win, so let's just both make dinner together from tomorrow onwards." He said,

"A week?" I ask,

"A month, a year and all the other years of you staying in this house right next to me."

********
Ta da! I may seem happy but then exams... UGHHH! Oh yeah, I couldn't explain the making of lasagna cuz I can't forgot how to make it *chuckles awkwardly* Toodles! *blows kisses*

Quote: "Let me the dark side as well as the bright, I'm gonna love you inside out."
-Inside Out, Chainsmokers ft. Charlee

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•