Chapter 24- Bet

Chapter 24- Bet
Jessica's POV

I walk into Tyler's room, wearing my pjs which is just shorts and a tank top. Tyler was probably in the washroom, so I just sat on the edge of the bed. The room bursts open and Bella walks in with Austin behind her.

"What the fuck happened to the bed in your room Jess? Did you and Tyler have such hard sex that it literally broke the bed?" She asks, amusement all over her face.

"No Bella, he just jumped on the bed with me his arms, making the foot break."

She nodded her head once the information settled in, "anyways, me and Austin are heading home, tell Tyler we said goodnight and have safe sex." She said which widened my eyes,

"Bella!" I scream when my cheeks warmed up, making her chuckle and leave the room with Austin.

"What was that about?" Tyler asks once he leaves the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I look away, and I think that made him chuckle. "Oh come on Cher, it's not like you haven't seen my body already."

He is right. I have seen more than just those rock hard abs of his.

I turn to look at him, already slipped into a boxer. "So Ty," I call him by the nickname I gave him earlier, "where's my new room?"

"New room? What new room? You're sleeping here next to me." He said,

"I can't Tyler, I shouldn't. I can stay in the room Austin and Bella stayed in until the bed in my room is fixed."

"No Cherry, you're staying here. That's it!"

"I'm not."

"Wanna bet? We play a game of UNO. If you win, you get your room, if I win, you stay here with me. No second chances. First round determines the winner. Deal?"

This was easy, I could win even with the worst cards.

"Deal!" I said confidently.

He gets his UNO cards from the drawer that was in the walk in closet and sat on the bed, opposite me as he eyes me while shuffling the cards. He hands eight cards to me and places one in the middle.

I play first, putting down a red card, and he doesn't the same. This happens until we were down to just four cards, and it was his turn. "Cher, get ready to make yourself comfy on my bed."

Huh?

He puts a skip, then another skip, then a reverse, and lastly a green card, winning the game.

Fuck!!

Ughhh!

I lost a bet!

He looks at me with his sly smirk plastered to his face. He wriggles his eyebrows, making me roll my eyes and chuckle. He set up the alarm clock for tomorrow while I kept the cards aside, ready to tuck myself next to Tyler.

Once I was under the blankets, Tyler stood up, turned off the lights, moved the curtain a bit and came back next to me under the blankets.

He pulled me closer, wrapping his strong arms around my body as I did the same. Our breaths were fanning each other's faces. The moonlight cast shadows on his face, and he smiled, an unusual shine sparked in his eyes as he did so.

"Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I ask, confusion covering my expressions. His smile turned into a small frown before coming back. He pulled me even closer, until there was no space in between us and placed his forehead against mine.

"Because Jess," my heart beat quickened when he said my name. The way it rolled of his tongue was perfect. As if his lips were made just to call out my name. "You're different, and I like it. You're not like those others girls who try too hard to grab my attitude. You don't even have to try to get my attention. It's always on you. You don't have to do anything so I'd be nice to you, it just happens. I love the way I feel when I'm around you, and I want to have this feeling forever..."

My breathing quickened, my heart raced, my cheeks heated up. My hormones just weren't right in its place. His words touched my heart. I loved it. I feel different around him too, and I love that.

"Really? You sure this isn't a stunt to get into my pants?" I ask while smirking, and he smirks back at me.

"No it isn't, but if you want me to get in your pants, I'd do it without hesitation." He sent a wink towards me after saying that, making me blush even more than I already am.

"What about the other girls? Your sluts? You're just gonna leave them like that?" I ask and he chuckled,

"I'd rather be around one amazing girl than be around a group of bimbos." Now it was my turn to chuckle.

He tucks the hair strand from my face behind my ear and leans in to kiss my forehead. I close my eyes as I let the sweet feeling sink into my senses. His lips lingered there for a while before he said, "Goodnight Cherry." He kissed my forehead one last time before closing his eyes.

I look at him, feeling his chest rise and fall against mine. Once his breathing evened out, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*******
*dreamily sighs* I had a great day today, and I hope y'all did too. Toodles! *blows kisses*

Quote:"All that glitters is not gold."
- William Shakespeare

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•