Chapter 19- Sex

Chapter 19- Sex
Jessica's POV

I woke up in the morning with my head throbbing. The pain was almost unbearable. I felt arms around me and I turn around to look at a shirtless Tyler sleeping soundly. Why'd he sleep next to me? That too shirtless? Did we have sex?

Oh my fucking god! Did we?!

I felt something come up my throat, and in that moment, I knew I was gonna puke. Oh fuck! I move out of his arms and rush towards the washroom before kneeling down in front of the toilet and emptying my stomach from all of yesterday's contents.

My hair was being lift up, my back was being patted. I look behind to see Tyler holding my hair up. I went back to puking as he rubbed my back. After I was done, a sharp pain shooter right into my head, making me wince. I wanted to cry.

I wanted to walk out of the room so I'd sit on the bed, but I was too concentrated on my headache, my other limbs didn't seem to be working at this point.

As if reading my mind, Tyler picked me up and led me out of the washroom. As I sat down, he went back into the washroom and came back with some pills. He filled a glass with water and came to me before sitting right next to me, "here, take this. It'll help with the headache." He says and I gladly take it.

In a few minutes, the pain had seem to lessen but not completely gone. "Tyler?" He looks at me,

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure"

"What happened yesterday? How did I end up here sleeping next to you?"

"Well, apparently you decided to almost chug down a bottle of tequila so you could wash out the pain you got from that asshole Ethan. After that you-" he completes the story as I cover my face with both my hands, embarrassed to even look at him in the eyes right now.

I can't believe I gave him a lap dance! A fucking lap dance! He said he enjoyed it. Umm yeah, it's because I'm great at it. Jokes. But the thing that makes me so infuriated at myself is that I almost kissed Ethan. Thank god Tyler stopped me.

Oh and yeah, we didn't have sex. I'm relieved but disappointed at the same time. I don't even know why.

"Thank you for taking care of me Tyler. I don't what would've happened if you weren't there." I sincerely thank him.

"No problem," He says and starts leaning in. What is he doing? Does he wanna kiss me?

Of course he doesn't you dummy, he probably kissed many other better lips.

Thanks brain, thanks very much.

I shut my eyes and bite my lips. I don't know what he's gonna do, but apparently, I'm to stunned to stop him or do anything at all, so I just sat there, waiting for him to get over with whatever he wants to do.

I felt his hand brush the hair away from my neck, making me shudder at the soft, warm touch. I then felt his lips softly peck a spot on my neck, making fireworks of delight explode in my stomach.

The space next to me suddenly became weightless, so I open my eyes to see him gone.

Why'd he do that?

*******
Hallo! Sorry for a tiny chapter. :p

Quote:"You know what I like about you, Finch? You're interesting. You're different. And I can talk to you. Don't let that go to your head."
... "You know what I like about you, Ultraviolet Remarkey-able? Everything."
- All the bright Places, Jennifer Niven

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•