Chapter 31- Gloomy

Chapter 31- Gloomy
Jessica's POV

I woke up in the morning with a headache. I've cried so much last night, I don't know if I have tears anymore. The other side of the bed felt empty, meaning that Tyler is probably in the washroom.

I walk towards the washroom door and knock, "Tyler?" I call out, but get no response in return. I turn the door knob to realize it's unlocked. I enter to see no trace of him. After taking a quick shower and fixing my disheveled look, I run downstairs and enter the kitchen.

I thought Tyler would be there, cooking breakfast for both of us and probably forgetting about yesterday, but then I was wrong. He wasn't there. I walk out of the house and into the garage to see one of his cars missing, meaning he had left without me.

I enter the house again, have a quick breakfast consisting of coffee and fruits, then leave the house while dialing Bella's number.

********

"Bella, Tyler won't talk to me. I mean what I did definitely hurt him, but he won't hear me out." I said while we both walked to our maths class together, a class in which both Tyler and Austin existed.

Great, isn't it?

"Relax Jess, I'll talk to him."

"I don't even get why he was hurt, it's not like he has feelings for me." I said bluntly,

"What if he does?" Bella asks and enters the class without saying any other word, leaving me lost in my mind with that question bouncing back and forth in every corner.

I enter the class and take my seat next to an empty chair which should've been occupied by Tyler, but instead he sat at the back next to some kid who was clearly afraid by his presence. I weakly smiled towards him, but he ignored it and looked forward. Bella looked at me with pity, making me frown.

I took my seat and bury my face in my palms when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Parker smiling down at me, which made me smile. "Hey Jessica!" He greets,

"Hi Parker!"

"Can I sit next to you?" He asks,

"Yeah sure." I reply which made him smile at me. Did I tell you his smile could make anyone's day?

"Why so gloomy?" He asks,

"Me? Gloomy? I'm not." I reply,

"You might have a smile on your lips but you don't have the usual shine in yours eyes. What happen?"

"I'm just exhausted, I slept late." I lie, making him nod.

"Anyways, are you ready for today?" He asks,

"Today? What's today?"

"You forgot? Our hangout or date or whatever you wanna call it. It's fine if you don't wanna come." He said and frowned,

"Don't worry Parker, I'm coming. Wanna go right after school instead?"

"Yeah sure!"

We both smile towards each other before going back to focusing on the lesson.

*******

Tyler's car was no where in the parking lot of the school, meaning he had left without me. Again. A hand on my shoulder startled me, making me turn back to look at Parker. "Woah you scared me!" I said,

"Sorry," He said while chuckling, "shall we leave?"

"Yes we shall." I said and we chuckle together while walking to his car. I had told Bella where I'm going before leaving with Parker, so she or Tyler wouldn't have to worry.

Parker parked his car in front of a small cute cafe. When we entered, I gasped in awe at what I saw. Everything was Harry Potter themed! The dining tables, the ceiling, the walls, everything! Even the waiters and waitresses dressed up as wizards and witches!

"Did you like it?" Parker hesitantly asked. I looked at him like he was asking something stupid,

"Like it? I love it Parker! Thank you so much for bringing me here!" I said and hugged him, kissing his cheek at the same time.

"I'm glad you liked it.

We took our seats and looked through the menu, every food being exactly the same as the movie.

"Pick anything you wanna eat." He said,

"Anything?" I ask back and smirk,

A few hours later...

We were currently sitting in Parker's car in front of Tyler's house. "Parker, I had a great time today. The cafe, the amusement park, the park, everything was great! Today was perfect! Thank you!" I said with a smile,

"At least I got to spend great hours with an amazing girl like you." He said and winked at me, "I'll walk you to the door," He said and I nodded,

We leave the car and he walks me to the door until we stopped there, "thanks again for today, I loved it!"

"You're welcome." He said and gives me his bright smile,

I lean in a kiss him on the cheek, making him smile more than he already was. "Good night Parker,"

"Goodnight Jessica," He said, kissed my cheek and left.

I smile and enter through the doors of the house, "where were you?" Tyler asked from the living room,

"I was with Parker,"

"Oh wow, now Parker also huh? You fucking don't care about anyone's feelings! You've been playing with three fucking guys hearts!"

"Tyler I-"

"Don't say a fucking word! Don't try to fucking justify yourself!"

Now I got pissed,

"Hold the fuck up Tyler! Do you think the whole fucking world revolves around you? News flash Tyler, it doesn't, so get your huge ass mind in the right fucking system! You didn't even fucking listen to what I have to say about yesterday, but now that I'm thinking, why should I even bother right? Because you don't fucking care about me!"

"Gosh you're so fucking- ughhh! I'm OUT!" He screamed and walked through the front doors, slamming it behind him.

I can't have this! He won't even listen to me or to what I have to stay. Ughh! I hate to do this but I have to.

I walk upstairs and into my old room. I remove my suitcase/bag from the cupboard and start stuffing my clothes in it. I walk into his room and get all my clothes from there before stuffing it in my bag. Once I was done packing, I go back downstairs to the front door.

I stop and look around the house before whispering goodbye and leaving.

*******
Uh oh! Two updates in a day, YAYAYAY!!! Toodles! *blows kisses*

Quote: "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever."
- The Notebook

Did I already put a quote from "The Notebook" before? *looks up in thought before shrugging* eh.

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•