Chapter 33- Again

Chapter 33- Again
Jessica's POV

"You do?" I ask, shocked to hear those words. Somebody pinch me please, I might be dreaming.

"Yes, I do. I really love you Jessica. I've been falling for you since the day you came into my house. I can't express how much I love you Jess, I went crazy when I found out you left home. I can't live without you Jessica, I can't." He said,

A tear slipped from my eye, I couldn't believe what he was saying. Tyler loves me.

"Oh my god Jessica, please don't start crying." Tyler pleads as he wipes away the tears.

"It's the tears of happiness Tyler. I- I love you too." I confessed, making his eyes wide.

"You what!" He asks shocked,

"I love you too Tyler!"

He smiled so wide, I could see his full set of bright teeth. He smashed his lips on mine, making me melt in his kiss as soon as possible. Our lips moved in sync as he made the kiss deeper. He licked my lips, making me part them, allowing his tongue to enter. I lightly moaned as the kiss got deeper and his tongue searched every corner of my mouth. After a few more minutes, we pull apart, breathing heavily.

He looked at my eyes intensely and said, "Jess, I really love you, and I'm very sorry about yesterday. I was so drunk and stupid and said all those hurtful words. I'm so sor-"

I peck him on the lip, shutting him up and making him smile, "it's fine Tyler, don't apologize again, I forgive you and I love you."

He smiled wide, "I love you too." He put his forehead against mine as we both smiled, "ready to go home?" He asks,

"Yes."

My suitcase was still packed, so I took it from the corner of the room, thank Anne for letting me stay, even if it was for a while, and walk away with Tyler.

*******

It was 3:35 when I entered through the doors of Tyler's house. Our house. I enter the living room to see Bella crying on Austin's shoulder as he calmed her down. "Bella," she looks up and rushed towards me, pulling me into her warm, tight hug.

She lightly shoved me in the shoulder, "where the fuck were you? Why'd you leave? Are you stupid? Why didn't you pick up my phone calls? Bitch you scared me! Ughh! Well at least you're home now so I'm ok. Don't you dare do that again!" She said and hugged me again,

"I won't," a tear slipped from my eye as o chuckled. She pulled away and Austin hugged me, "Don't do that again Jess , we were worried-" he holds my face in his palms, "-are you ok? Hurt in anyway? Did anyone trouble you while you were gone? Why'd you-"

"Calm down Austin, I'm fine." I reply. He always treated me like a little sister.

"Now that you guys know she's fine, you can go home and rest. It's Saturday tomorrow anyways." Tyler said from behind me,

"Yeah, we should go babe." Austin said and Bella nodded before they left. I look around the room, missing every corner of it like I was gone for years. The room was a mess though, there were pieces of lamps and other things decorating the floor.

I turn around to look at Tyler and he said, "I was angry and worried, I started breaking things. I just missed you a lot, and needed you back home." He leaves my suitcase and walks towards me, pulling me into a hug as he buried his face in my hair. "We should go to sleep babe." I said,

He looked at me and smirked, "what'd you say?"

I look up and mock a thinking face, "Hmm, I don't know. I think I called you babe." I reply,

"Say it again," he moved forward, making me take a step back,

"Babe."

"Again," he moved another step,

"Babe!"

"Again," He said and backed up until I was lying down on the couch and he was on top of me,

"Babe," I said it again and he buried his face in my neck, inhaling my scent,

"Tyler, we should go upstairs now, it's getting late,"

"I like it like this." He replied, making me chuckle,

"Get your lazy ass up Tyler." He looked at me and said, "oh wow, you'll talk to me like this now?"

"I've always talked to you like this Mr. Myers,"

He raised an eyebrow, "well then Ms. Stewart, I shall listen and indeed get my lazy ass up," he said and chuckled, making me chuckle. He stood up and carried me over his shoulder, making me squeal. "Tyler careful please!"

"Don't worry babe, I'll carry you to our room very carefully." He said and smacked my ass, making me squeal yet again,

"Nice ass by the way." He said and I blushed. He picked up my suitcase in his other hand and carried us both upstairs. Once we reached our room, he placed me on the bed and was on top of me,

"I love you," he said, planting down kisses all over my face. I put my hands on his chest and push him away, "I need to unpack and change," I stood up and open up the suitcase, removing all my clothes and hanging them in the closet next to his clothes. He came up from behind me and hugged me, his chin on my shoulder, "let me do my work Ty,"

"Ok, go ahead Cher," he replied and kissed my cheek before walking into the washroom. Once I was done with hanging my clothes, I changed into my pjs real quick and watch Tyler walk out of the washroom with only boxers, which for some odd reason heated up my cheeks.

"I'll be right back," I said and walk into the washroom. After a few minutes, I leave and jump on the bed next to Tyler, lying down next to him.

He pulled me and cuddled me, my head on his chest and his chin on my head, "so we're officially dating, not fake anymore." He said and I nod. He kissed my forehead and said, "I love you baby, good night."

To which I replied, "I love you too babe."

*******
No words, *internally fangirl's*

Quote: "oh love, how I miss you every single day when I see you on those streets."
- So Far Away, Martin Garrix

Too lazy to write down all the names ;p

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•