Chapter 5- Cherry

Chapter 5- Cherry
Jessica's POV

I'm lying down on the couch as I watch Austin and Bella first look at each other and then me. This continues to happen for a long time. I feel like the kid who has currently gotten suspended and is sitting in front of her parents, waiting for their reaction.

"You can stay here for tonight." Bella finally spoke,

"No Bella, I can't. I don't want to third wheel. It'll annoy the fuck out of me." I reply,

"Alright alright, I'll try to call some people and see if they'll let you move in." Austin said, making me nod.

I sat up straight as I watch Austin pacing around the living room with the phone glued to his ear, and every time he moves his phone to dial another number, he sighs a sigh of disappointment and defeat.

Of course, who would wanna live with a troublemaker?

"Finally!" Austin exclaims after hanging up, "there's a person ready to let you move in-" I stood up squealing after hearing that, my eyes lit up. "-don't you wanna know who he is?" Austin asks,

"He? Is it Ethan?" I ask, making Austin shake his head. I sigh in relief and go back to doing my happy dance, "then I don't really care. As long as I have a roof to stay under and food to eat, I don't give a shit about anything else." I complete.

"But-"

"No buts, take me to wherever this place is right now."

"You sure you don't wanna know who it is?" He asks one last time,

I shake my head, "nope, just take me to my new house already."

*******

Austin drives into the huge ass driveway. There was a fountain in the middle, with a Cupid spilling out water. On the sides of the fountains were two white, Greek statues. The kinds you see in a museum. On both the right area and the left area, behind the statues, were many branded cars lined up.

How rich is this guy?

We both got out of the car and walk on the pebble path leading towards the door. Austin opens the door and we both enter, making me immediately gasp in awe.

Did I just enter heaven?

I look around like a fascinated kid in a carnival. This place is so beautiful. Actually, beautiful is an understatement, this place is just heavenly. I can't believe it that I'm actually gonna live here.

I'm so blessed!

"You guys are finally here." I heard from behind me. I've heard this voice somewhere. Where though? I turn around and my eyes widen when I face a bare chested Tyler. Oh fuck he looks hot!

Snap out of it Jessica, this is not the time!

"I'm so glad dude that you can let her stay here." Austin says,

"No problem. After all, I'm supposed to help people facing trouble right? But in this case, I'm helping the person who causes trouble." Tyler replies,

"Alright, I'll leave now. Isabella is alone at home." Austin says before leaving the house.

No Austin, don't leave me. Please!

Tyler walks towards me and stands inches away from me, "welcome-" he inhales my perfume, "hmm cherry. Welcome, cherry!"

He leans in next to my ear and I immediately shut my eyes, just standing there like the statues I saw on his driveway. I open one of my eyes while biting my lip, facing a Tyler with my luggage in his muscular arms.

Her walks towards the stairs and I follow him. What the fuck is happening? I'm gonna live with Tyler Myers? The god of our school? The player? The bad boy? The super hot guy who could melt anyone's eyes that looks at him?

Somebody pinch me please!

Why didn't Austin tell me? Oh wait, I told him to not tell me. Stupid, stupid me!

What the fuck did I just get myself into?

********

Hello people! I know, I know, you wanna slit my throat for such a late update, but hear me out please. So, my phone was taken. Why? Because my mom thinks that I'm gonna blow up our house.

"this family of four died because of the electricity being used over night over phones." This kind of news makes my mom paranoid. She thinks I'll kill everyone if I charge my phone over night, being the cause behind my phone being taken.

Anyways, comment and vote ;)

Quote:"I'm bored, and hungry, and I just wanna sleep all day."
- HappyWatermelonKid

Song: ? Because I didn't know what to put.

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•