Chapter 17- Lap Dance

Tyler's POV

She takes a sharp intake of breath when I dab the antiseptic cream on her shoulders. The red marks that asshole Ethan gave her was causing her to wince from the pain. "Careful Tyler, it stings." She says and I try to be as careful as possible.

What the fuck is wrong with Ethan? How could he hurt her and say that he loves her and he didn't mean it at all? Thank god I was there in the right time, who knows what he could've done.

"Tyler?" I look up at her, "thanks, for being there. I really appreciated it." She says, giving me one of her brightest smiles. Honestly, besides my younger sister, she's the only girl I've helped and taken care of, and doing that makes me happy.

I don't really know why.

Yeah, I might be a jerk and an asshole at times, but inside me, there's a kind heart. I place some gauze with antiseptic on both her shoulders and help her wear the cardigan.

She still looked very hurt from the stinging pain of the marks, and somewhere hidden in that expression was anger. Hatred for Ethan, and I could notice it. I slowly nudge her, making her look at me, "calm down. I know you wanna kill Ethan, and believe me, I do too, but cheer up, it's your birthday." I said,

"You know what, you're right. I'll cheer up and not let that asshole have an effect on me. I know exactly how to do that." She says and walks out of the room. I wonder what she's gonna do.

I walk downstairs into the living to see Jess having shots with Bella and Austin. I see them giving up, making her chug down a whole bottle of tequila. My eyes widened at that. What the fuck is this girl trying to do? Before she could empty it, I run towards her and snatch the bottle away from her.

"Tyler!" She whines. She shakily climbs up the table, "turn up the music and go crazy!" She slurs. The music got louder and everyone danced even more. I watch Jess as she sways her hips to the music, her hair flying around.

Honestly, she looked sexy right now. Yeah, she's drunk and doesn't know what the fuck is going on, but she looked hot like this. I try to pick her up from the table so she wouldn't hurt herself from falling, but she grabs my hand, "Come on Tyler, dance with me!" She says drunkenly.

I pick her down and she brings up a chair into the centre of the room. Without walking in a straight line, she brought me up to the centre and pushed me so I would sit down on the chair. "Put on some sexy music guys, Tyler's gonna get the time of his life!" She screams, and the DJ played talk dirty by Jason Derulo.

Not that sexy but ok.

She starts giving me a lap dance. A fucking lap dance! She grinds on me and she twerks. I wouldn't be lying if I said that her ass was two inches away from my face. Honestly, I'm enjoying this. Like seriously enjoying this hot lap dance which is making me sweat.

I look around to see everyone cheering, also seeing the guys looking at her with their perverted gaze. They're apparently eye raping her. Suddenly Ethan comes out of nowhere and pulls her away from me, and she started dancing with him.

She drops, twerks, grinds, and all of that against his body. He was smirking when he looked at me. Although she isn't aware of what's happening right now, he totally is, and he's taking an advantage of this.

He turns her around and was about to kiss her, but I pull her away from him and shout, "party's over!"

********
Aww, overprotective Tyler is so cute! Sorry for the late update. Toodles!

Quote:"Cuz baby when you're gone all it does is rain."
- Rain, The Script

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•