Chapter 14- Jess- Wonderland

Jessica's POV

The cake was huge as fuck! I'm pretty sure some of it will be left, because we're not even that many people. Ok actually, we are, so it'll probably be over. They place the cake on the table that was in the centre. "What flavor is it?" I ask Bella,

"Lotus. It's a Lotus cheesecake." Tyler answered instead and I squealed like a kid. Lotus cheesecake is my favorite. I could eat one whole cake by myself without being full. I'm that in love with it!

He hands me the knife, and they all start singing happy birthday for me. Once the song ends, I blow out the candle shaped like 18 that's in the middle and cut the cake, making everyone clap. I cut out a piece and feed my parents, my brothers, Bella, Austin, and Tyler. When I fed Tyler, he took some cream, smeared it on my face, and kissed it off before sexily whispering, "happy birthday."

And in that's fucking moment, I died. Jokes, but I almost did because I was really happy.

Everyone starts giving me gifts from now itself. I didn't wanna open them, but I really felt a kid on Christmas, so I had to. I got sweatshirts, hoodies, scented candles, perfumes from Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works And things like that. The best one until now was a journal of blank pages covered with Polaroid pictures of me and Bella, from childhood to now, some of them had Austin and Ethan too, and then it said "to be continued by you". To top it off, some great words by us were written below it.

"THIS. IS. AMAZING! Thank you so much Bella!" I hug her and kiss her cheek, because  best friends do that.

"You're welcome Jess. Oh and one more thing-" I look at her confused. She brings out a Polaroid our if nowhere, and says smile, before taking a picture of us. I was totally not ready, might I add. I looked like a confused penguin, except, I don't even know what that looks like.

"Don't forget to stick this there."

Everyone then scattered around and went back to what they were doing; drunk dancing. I felt a hand hold mine and pull me out of the living room, leading me upstairs. I'm pretty sure it's Tyler because I can recognize that hair and the body shape. Don't ask how because you know exactly how.

He enters his room and pushes me onto the bed before removing his hoodie, revealing his beautiful abs. "You're gonna get the best gift right now."

He started unbuttoning his pants, and before he could drop it, I brought my mind back to the real world. What? You thought that really happened? Nope, that happened in the Jess-wonderland, not earth.

He sat down next to me, to close for my own good, "So, why'd you bring me here?" I ask,

"To give you this," he stood up to pick up a box from the bedside table which I hadn't even noticed. He sat back next to me, closer than before. It was a cute box with a bow on it. He opens it to reveal a beautiful necklace with hearts. It was so pretty, I could almost cry.

"Tyler this is-" I couldn't form any words,

"Yeah, just because it's your birthday, I bought you a gift, hope you like it." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Like it? I love it!" I turn around and move my hair, so that he could help me wear it. I sat there for a long time, waiting to feel hands on my neck, but didn't feel it. So I turn around to see Tyler almost bursting from laughter.

Fucking hell! I'm so stupid to think that'll be nice enough to do that. Ughh! I'm so embarrassed!

"Did you really think that I'll-" and he started laughing so much, he almost fell off of the bed. I cover my face which was turning embarrassingly red. I look up to still him laughing. Gosh! Jerk!

I stood up to leave the room and walked a few steps but then he caught my wrist, and pulled me back so that I was sitting on his laps. "Hey, don't be sad." His soft hands brush against my neck, moving my hair to the front so he could place the necklace before hooking it together.

I then felt his lips giving a small kiss on the back of my neck, making me shudder. He places me on the bed, "you know, I've never done this for any other girl, ever." He said before standing up and walking towards the door,

"Wait!" I stop him and he turned around, "why me then?"

He intensely stares at me for a minute or two before leaving the room.

******
Yeah, I feel generous, two updates in a day bitches! Sorry, I'm just too happy!

Quote: "She is oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. The same elements that are inside the rest of us, but I can't help thinking she's more than that and she's got other elements going on that no one's ever heard of, ones that make her stand apart from everybody else. I feel this brief panic as I think, What would happen if one of those elements malfunctioned or just stopped working altogether? I make myself push this aside and concentrate on the feel of her skin until I no longer see molecules but Violet."
- Theodore Finch, All the bright places

Don't worry, you'll get some Violet quotes too.

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•