Chapter 16- Girlfriend

Jessica's POV

What the fuck did I just do? I made Tyler my boyfriend! My fucking BOYFRIEND! Plus that's without him agreeing you to it! Ughhh! Kill me please.

"Wow, I didn't know Tyler had such a bad taste in girls." Mackenzie retorts,

"Yeah, but Ethan has an even worse taste in girls because he decided to date a slut like you." Tyler replied. Uff, he's supporting me, how charming.

Mackenzie scoffs and walks away with Ethan. I could see the hurt in his eyes might I add. Tyler takes leads me into the corner of the kitchen, hand in hand. We stood in a way so no one would be able to see us. His face was really close, a bit of movement and his soft lips would be on mine. "So, we're dating huh?" He asks,

He gently strokes my face, making all kinds of sparks explode fire up my body. "Tyler I didn't really mean to say that. It just happened, I swear I didn't realize what I was saying, I'm so sor-" he shut me by placing a finger on my lips.

He intensely looked down in my eyes, making me very weak in my knees. His eyes trailed to my lips, bitting his own while staring at mine. And that right there guys, drove me crazy! I close my eyes and bit my lip, a habit of mine when I don't know what shit to do.

Once I open my eyes, he was gone. I walk into the living room, suddenly getting pulled into the corner of room, somewhere no one would notice. Honestly, he needs to stop doing this. "Tyler, you need to st-" I look up, "-Ethan?"

All my emotions were replaced by pure hatred, I couldn't stand looking at him. Every time I look at him, the only thing I can see is him kissing Mackenzie. All I can see is those lips that once kissed mine, kissing someone else's.

"Ethan, what the fuck do you want? Leave me alone!" I wanted to move away, but he held my shoulders tightly, pinning me to the wall. I hissed from the sharp pain in my shoulders, immediately making him loosen his grip.

"Jess, I'm sorry, for everything. I'm sorry for kissing Mackenzie that day. I was just really angry seeing you kiss Tyler in front of me, so I channeled all my anger in that kiss with Mackenzie."

"Me kissing Tyler doesn't give you a reason to kiss Mackenzie. The kiss I had was forced, it happened when my senses weren't in the right place, but your kiss, you were aware of it. Your senses were in the right place when you kissed her, and it all happened on purpose. I can still hear her moans, it's fucking disgusting!"

"I'm really sorry for that Jess, please give me another chance to prove my love for you. Please Jess, don't date Tyler. You made the wrong decision of dating him."

"Yeah, just like I made the wrong decision of dating you." Saying this made him angry, making him tighten his grip on my shoulders. His grip hurt, there'll probably be red marks on my shoulder due to his nail digging into it, which went right through my cardigan.

"Stop Ethan, you're hurting me!" I hiss in pain,

"No Jessica, you're hurting me by dating Tyler, leave him and come back to me."

"Stop it Ethan! Fucking stop hurting me!"

I try to push him away but fail because he's way to strong. I couldn't push him away, my punches on his chest didn't work, my kicks around on his legs and abdomen didn't work either.

Suddenly, he got pulled away and thrown on the floor. Tyler is here to save me from Ethan. Again! Tyler pulls me to his chest, hugging me as I hug him back tight. Tears threatened to pour out, but I pushed them back.

"Never, touch my girlfriend ever again!"

*******
Awww! The cuteness in that line tho!

Quotes:"No more winter at all. Finch, you brought me spring."
- Violet Markey, All the bright places

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•