Chapter 35- Broken

Chapter 35- Broken
Jessica's POV

"So, how're you and Tyler doing together?" Bella asks while smirking,

"Well, it's great!" I reply with a squeal, making her squeal with me.

"Babe!" Austin called out and she excused herself before walking towards him. Parker approached me with a bright smile on his face, making me smile in return. "Hey Jess!"

"Hey Parker!"

"I believe you and Tyler are officially dating huh?" He asks,

"Yes, we indeed are."

"Meaning I can't take you on dates anymore," He said and chuckled wholeheartedly, making me chuckle in return. We were silent for a few seconds until I remembered what Hunter had said. He likes Parker, and I've got to do something about it.

"Parker?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you know Hunter Jones?"

"Oh yes. He's a really cool guy. I met him a club yesterday. He seems like a vey chill guy, someone you'd wanna be around. We talked about so many things. He especially talked about his traveling experience. We talked non stop and I guess I kinda started feeling attracted to him and I th-" he stopped mid sentence, and his eyes widened when he realized what he had just said.

"So you're attracted to him?" I ask with a smug smirk on my face. Ha, now he can't deny it!

He blushed furiously, not coming up with words to speak, "I-umm-I didn't-did I-" he stammered and looked down at his fingers. Once he met my eyes, he said, "I'm-umm- I'm bisexual." He said shyly, almost as if he was ashamed of saying it.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of Parker. It's great that you know what you truly are."

"Yeah, I guess."

"So, want to get a chance with Hunter? He seemed interested in talking to you more." His head shot up at that,

"Really?" He asked, disbelief lacing his tone.

I chuckled at that and said, "yes, he's there by the mini bar," I pointed and Parker looked towards the direction, smiling as he did so.

"Go now before someone else gets to him." I said,

"Thanks Jess, you're the best!" He said and kissed my cheek before leaving me alone. I chuckled to myself and walked towards the beer pong table, where Tyler had won against almost everyone. "Who's gonna challenge me next?" He asks, everyone just stepping back at his question.

"I will!" I said confidently,

Fun fact about me: no one, and I mean no one, has ever won a beer pong game when playing with me.

"Woah babe, you really think you can do this? I mean I'll feel bad about beating you at this game." He said with a smirk,

"We'll see about that." I said, making everyone circle around us, ready to watch this game between a boyfriend and a girlfriend.

Tyler started first, bouncing the ball on the table and missing one of the cups. He frustratedly groaned, making me chuckle. I bounce the ball next, making it fall straight into the cup up front. The whole crowd erupted into loud cheers. Tyler looked at me wide eyed, while I just smirked at him.

The game continued for about ten minutes, and at the end, guess who won? That's right, I did! Everyone cheered for me and Austin comes up to me, raising my arm up, declaring the winner. Bella walked up to Tyler and said, "I knew it that you had no chance against her,"

"Huh?" Tyler asks, confused at her words,

"Jess has never lost a beer pong game. She's the queen of it. You played with the wrong person." She said,

"Seriously never lost a game?" He asks shocked,

"Yes babe, seriously never lost a game," I reply instead. He looked down at his fingers, sighing at his defeat. I walk towards him and lift his chin up, pulling him into a long, soft kiss. He pulled me closer by my waist and my fingers tangled up in his hair. I had no idea what was going around me, everything had blanked out.

All I could think of the feeling of his lips against mine.

After long minutes of making out, we pull away, breathing heavily as our forehead touched against each other's. "I love you." He breathed,

"I love you too." I reply,

"Woah guys, that intense make out session was fun to watch," someone said, making me realize that everyone had watched it.

Oops.

******

Tyler drew soothing circles on my stomach, my head was on his chest and his other arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we cuddle on the couch watching a horror movie together.

I remember us watching a horror movie together in the living while having our McDonald's, siting next to each other. It's the same again, except now the difference is that we aren't eating McDonald's, and we aren't friends. We're more, and I love that.

We watched the movie silently when suddenly a question came up in my mind, "Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you and Ethan hate each other so much?" I turn around to look a confused face,

"Why'd you suddenly ask that?"

"I just wanna know. If you don't wanna talk about it then it's alright." He sighed and sat up, running his hand through his hair,

"I mean I guess I should just tell you, how long will I keep this secret a secret right?" He said, making me sit up and turn to look at him, waiting for him to explain.

"So you know we were best friends?" I nod, "we were the best of friends, and had promised each other that nothing could ruin our friendship, not even a girl. I was dating at that time, like an actual relationship and not anything for fun. We were at a party when our fight started. I walked in on him having sex with my girlfriend-" my eyes widened, "-he told me the only reason behind him doing this was to see me broken. He said he was jealous. Jealous of me for always getting the best things,

Best player of the football team, best baseball player, getting the best girlfriend to date me etc etc. I punched him for that, we started fighting, throwing punches at each other. That night, I broke two things; my friendship with him, and my relationship with her,

******
Sad, poor Tyler, getting heartbroken. Anyways I have nothing to say, so toodles *blows kisses*

Quote: "You needed me."
- Needed Me, Rihanna

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•