Chapter 23- Lust

Chapter 23- Lust
Jessica's POV

We were all in the pool, chilling with our drinks in hand. "So guys, lets play truth or dare!" Bella cheered,

"Good idea," I replied,

"But...it has to be dirty, and no matter what it is, you have to do it, no backing out!" Austin said,

"Now we're talking!" Tyler exclaimed, glancing at me and grinning from ear to ear. My eyes widened and I said, "no fucking way I'm going to play, you guys carry on." I was gonna jump out of the pool but Tyler caught me in time.

"No Cher, you're not going anywhere. You're gonna stay here and play with us." He said, pulling me closer and holding me by my waist so that I wouldn't move.

His touch feels electrifying, and I'm kinda digging it.

"So I'll start," Tyler speaks, and turns to look at me before looking back at Austin and Bella, "Austin, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Suck on Bella's belly button for a minute." He said, making me chuckle. Austin picks her up and lays her down on the edge of the pull, starting his dare without any hesitation, and Tyler timed him.

Bella giggled, and after a while it turn into soft sighs leaving her lips. Tyler smirked, while I chuckled at her behavior. The phoned chimed, indicating that his dare was over. She jumped back into the pool and smiled as he pulled her tight towards him.

"So Jess," Bella starts, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Oh come on Jess, why so boring?" She said and rolled her eyes, which made me roll mine, "ok anyways, would you ever do a threesome?" She asks,

"I wouldn't. It's disgusting watching your boyfriend or any guy for that matter, pulling in and out from someone else's vagina, while fingering yours." I said as a matter of fact and then made a disgusted face, making everyone laugh.

"Bella, truth or dare?" I ask,

"Dare!"

"Twerk in only your underwear." I say and smirk,

"Yeah alright." She says and jumps out of the water, standing near the edge of the pool, "go baby!" Austin cheers, playing Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.

She twerks to it's beat and we all start cheering for her. Austin fans himself, "it's getting really hot in here." He said, making me chuckle. I glance over at Tyler who just stares at me, happiness covering his eyes, and to show that happiness, he was smiling, showing his bright set of teeth.

"What?" I ask, and he just shook his head.

Bell jumped back into the water, "that was great Bella!" I said while clapping,

"Thanks, but everyone knows your twerking skills are way better. You've already demonstrated it in your birthday." She says, making my cheeks heat up at the remembrance of that day.

She chuckled looking at my expression, and then brushed it off by saying, "Tyler, your turn. Dare or double dare?"

My expression turned into a confused one, "why'd you ask him that? It's truth or dare for your information." I said,

"Yeah I know, but knowing Tyler, I'm 100% sure he won't pick truth." She said, to which he replied,

"Damn right I won't! Now, I choose double dare!"

"Ooh ok. So Tyler, lick the Jess from the neck all the way to the brim of her neck, and your second dare is to give someone a hickey, most probably Jess. It could be anywhere." She said, and felt like my eyes pop right out of their sockets.

Is she stupid?

"Done and done!" He cheers.

I'm fucked!

"So Cherry, would you do the honor of stepping out of the pool, or should I be lucky enough to do that?" He asks while slyly grinning.

"First of all, I'm so not participating in this stupid dare of Tyler, so I'll do the honors of walking back to my room." I was about to walk out when Tyler grabbed my wrist, turning me around and grabbing me close to his chest, frowning.

"Come on Cher, it's just a dare. I'll be quick, I promise!" He says and looked into my eyes, searching for an approval. I thought about it for a while and then exasperatedly said, "fine!"

I didn't say yes because I really wanted his lips on me, but because I didn't wanna see that frown on his face again. It didn't feel right.

I jump out of the pool and lie down on the floor, closing my eyes and biting my lip, waiting for whatever to happen next. "Don't bite your lip Cher, it's making me go crazy!" He said, and everyone else chuckled.

I stopped biting my lip and opened my eyes, seeing him leaning in close to my neck. His soft tongue touched my cold skin, making me shudder. He licked the spot where his tongue was, before slowly gliding it down my collar bone.

I didn't what to make out of this. It felt so right, yet so fucking wrong. His tongue reached my cleavage, licking it a bit before going back down to my stomach to the brim of underwear. His lips lingered there for a while.

Whatever he's doing right now, is making me feel things I shouldn't feel. He's making me go crazy!

He looks up at me, and the look he's giving is making me lust him. As if I need him right now.

"Second dare is too r rated to happen in front of y'all." He said before jumping out of the pool and carrying me bridal style.

He walked into the house and upstairs, walking into my room. He jumped with me in his arm on the bed, making the bed suddenly go crashing down. We both look over the edge of it to see one of the foot broken, "fuck, we broke the bed Cher." He says and looks at me. We stare at each other for a while before falling backwards and breaking into hysterics.

We laughed like there was no tomorrow, it was so stupid, but I loved being like this. He glances at me and suddenly was on top of me, making me seal my mouth shut. For a while, I saw lust clouding his eyes, the same lust I felt for him a few minutes ago.

He leaned in next to my neck and placed a soft kiss there before looking up and saying, "I won't do my second dare Cherry, not unless you want me to." He stood up off of me, walked towards the door, and opened the door, but before leaving he said, "you can sleep in my room with me. I promise I'll be on my good behavior."

He sent a wink towards me and left.

********
Hehe *smirks* toodles!

Quote:"Smile, because it confuses people. Because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside."
- Joker

Yasss ^

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•