Chapter 34- Matchmaking

Jessica's POV

I wake up and smile as I squint my eyes at the window. I was tangled up Tyler's arms, making me turn around and gaze at the peaceful looking face. I still can't believe the fact that me and Tyler love each other and are officially dating.

I mean, how crazy is that?

I smile and peck him on the lip before sitting up, but I got pulled back and Tyler's lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync, making all sorts of fireworks explode in my stomach. I pull away and he frowned, so I pecked him on his lips, making him smile. "Good morning Ty!" I greet,

"Good morning Cherry!" He greets in his sexy morning voice,

"Uff, I might die if you continue greeting me with that sexy morning voice of yours," I said, making him smirk and me smile. I stood up and move out of the bed to walk towards the washroom when suddenly he caught my wrist, making me turn around, "love you," He said,

I blushed and respond, "love you too."

I have a warm shower as a smile played on my lips. Being with Tyler makes me so happy. Thinking about him makes me happy. Heck, even saying his name makes me happy! I just feel great knowing the fact that he loves me back.

Once I was done with my shower and my morning routine, I leave the washroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Tyler whistled as he eyed me from head to toe, his eyes staring at my chest for a little longer, "babe, I won't be able to control myself if you come out of the washroom looking like that," he commented. I visibly blushed and tried to hide it with a chuckle,

"Wow Mr. Myers, you're in a very good mood this morning," I said. He walked towards me and pulls me closer to him by my waist, "well if I have a beautiful girlfriend like you, then I'd be in a good mood twenty four seven," he said and nibbled my neck. I close my eyes at the soothing feeling of it, and once I open them, I face a Tyler sheepishly smiling at me.

"What?" I ask,

"Nothing." He said. He kissed my cheek and walked into the washroom, leaving a smile on my lips.

I quickly get ready into something comfy (an oversized shirt) and hop downstairs to make breakfast. As I was sizzling some bacons, I felt hands snake around my waist, and a chin rest on my shoulder. He kissed my neck, making me shudder, "I won't be able to focus on cooking Ty." I said,

He made a sound between a whine and a groan, "but I wanna kiss you," He said, making me chuckle.

"Not now ok? Go make some juice for us,"

He bowed down with one arm behind him, "as you wish, my lady." I chuckled as I watch him set up the blender to make a mix of some apple and orange juice. Once I was done with my cooking, I set up our plates with our delicious looking breakfast and Tyler poured the glasses with the juice.

"So Cherry, what do you wanna do today?" He asks,

"I don't know Tyler, you suggest."

"Ok then. I suggest we have a party here today celebrating our officially real relationship." He emphasized that part, causing a smile to creep up on my lips.

"Yeah sure!" I agree with excitement. Oh I can't wait for the party.

******

The place was packed with people. Everyone I knew were here. There were so many people it was difficult to count. I spot Ethan from across the living room near the beer pong table with the rest of the jock friends, including Tyler.

If you're wondering whether they're back to being friends or not, then the answer is unfortunately no. I honestly wanna know what happened between these two to make them hate each other so much.

Hunter walked towards me after leaving the girl dance by herself in the middle of the room.

Remember Hunter right? Tyler's best friend? The one who asked Austin whether he missed his old life or not? Yeah him.

"Hey Jess!" He screamed over the loud music,

"Hey Hunter!"

"Long time no see huh?"

"Yes! Where have you been? I hardly see you in school anymore." I said,

"It's just that I traveled for a while and came back just day before yesterday." I nodded, and he continued, "so, you and Tyler are dating?"

"Yes." I reply, smiling as I did so.

"I'm happy for him, he deserves a great girl like you."

"Thank you Hunter, it was really sweet of you to say that."

He suddenly scratched the back of his neck nervously, not meeting my eye. "What's wrong?" I ask,

"I wanted to ask you about Parker Luis,"

"Go on, what about him?"

"Is he- umm- in a relationship with anyone?"

"No he isn't-" he sighed a loud sigh of relief, "-why'd you ask?"

"Just wanted to ask. Ok bye!" He said hurriedly and was about to walk away but in a swift motion I caught his wrist and turned him around.

"Hunter, why'd you ask?" I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously, waiting for his answer.

"I just wanted to know."

"Hunter." I warned him, and he visibly gulped,

"Umm well I-umm-I'm-I'm-" He stammered,

"Breathe Hunter, I won't kill you. Breathe in and out." And he did so. He breathed several times before calming down and said, "well, I'm interested in knowing because I'm-" he cleared his throat, "-I'm gay." He said quickly, as if the word had slipped through his tongue.

My eyes widened at what he said. I couldn't believe it. The guy with the sick thought of fucking girls and leaving them messed up is gay? I can't believe it.

"Really?" I ask and he nods, his eyes not looking at me. "Oh my god Hunter, I'm so happy for you!"

His head shot up and he asked, "really?" Excitement lacing his tone,

"Yes! When did you get to know about it? Does Tyler know? Do your parents know? When did you start liking Par-"

"Hold your horses lady, let me explain. Well, I didn't know I was gay until I traveled. Many girls tried to flirt with me there, but I didn't seem to be interested like I was before. Then I talked to this really sweet guy over there and felt attracted to him. I really didn't know why. Days later, after many girls trying their luck with me, I realized that I was gay.

No, Tyler doesn't know, my parents don't know about it, and I think I started liking Parker when I saw him in a club yesterday. We talked and it just sparked from there." He ended shyly,

"Aww Hunter, I'm so happy for you."

"So can you help me talk to him more?" He asked hopefully,

"Of course I will. I honestly don't know if he's gay or bisexual, but I'll help you talk to him. You never know what might happen afterwards," I said and winked at him, making him blush. "So yeah, I'll do something."

He looked at me so happily and said, "thank you Jess, you're the best!" before kissing my cheek and disappearing into the crowd.

Looks like I've got some matchmaking business to handle.

*******
Hello darlings! Yes, I'm updating after almost a month or so, but hear me out. I told you guys I was having some problems with my WiFi (and I kinda needed some time to myself because I really couldn't think of writing anything interesting) and I really couldn't update anything. So the problem is finally resolved and I'm finally able to update now. YASSSSS! *happy dance* so I'm finally back and I'll hopefully try to post everyday. If not everyday then every other day, but I will post!

I'm sorry about this incredibly late update and inconvenience, y'all probably hate me now. *sigh* anyways, toodles!

Quote: "sorry babes."
- HappyWatermelonKid

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•