Chapter 10- Whatever

Jessica's POV

I'm staring at Tyler whose legs are on the desk in front of him and is chewing gum. We were currently sitting in the detention room, and he doesn't seem bothered by it. There was no one else except of us two.

Wow, no one got in trouble today?

"So, first after school detention huh?" Tyler asks while chewing his game. "Yes, this is my first after school detention." I reply and did an eye roll.

"It's great isn't it?"

"Oh yes it is. I'm enjoying my time so much. And it's even better because I'm with you." I said sarcastically, which just made him smirk.

Today, nothing really interesting happened. It was all normal. Different lessons? Normal. Time with Bella and Austin? Normal. Hating the mean girls? Normal. Getting into trouble? Very much normal.

The door abruptly opens and Ethan entered. Oh hell no! I'm not gonna sit in this room with my ex and my housemate who both apparently happen to loathe each other.

Ok, is it just me, or do exes just automatically become hotter and cuter after breakup? Like seriously, why? Right now I'm stuck between two hot guys, but one just happens to be a bit more hot.

You know who I'm talking about.

"Isn't it great that I'm in the same room with my ex and the person I hate?" Ethan speaks up, which made me and Tyler roll our eyes simultaneously. "Honestly though Jessica, I really miss being with you." He completes,

I scoffed, "seriously Ethan? It's hardly even been two days since our break up."

"Woah, you guys broke up?" Tyler asks while smirking. Why is he happy?

"But I miss you and I just want you back." He said,

"Probably should have thought of that before you were kissing some other girl." I reply, completely shutting him up.

"Wow Ethan, I never thought you'd be capable of breaking your "love's" heart." Tyler said while quoting the word 'love'.

"Fuck off Tyler!" Ethan exclaims, "Jessica, can I just speak to you for a minute?" He asks,

He stood up and I followed to the corner of the room. He held both my shoulders and pins me to the wall, "please Jess, just give me once chance to prove my love to you." He says,

"Leave me alone Ethan. I don't get why you even kissed Mackenzie. Gosh, you're just another player and I thought you really changed when you asked me out. But clearly, I was wrong. Now leave me alone." I said and try to leave but his grip just gets tighter.

"I don't get why you're not giving me another chance. Is it because you wanna be Tyler? It is that reason right?"

"Fuck off Ethan! It's not like that."

"Then why? Just get back with me."

"Gosh Ethan don't you fucking get it? I don't wanna be with you!" I scream in frustration.

This made Ethan angry, making him grab my chin very roughly, it hurt. "You little b-" he got yanked off of me by non other than, Tyler.

"Keep your hands to yourself Ethan, and don't you fucking dare to even hurt her, or else it won't be good for you." Tyler says, taking my hand in his and leading me out of the room.

"Umm Tyler?" I call out,

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for that. I appreciate it."

"Whatever."

*******
Sorry for such a late update and short chapter, I'm just busy with school.

Quote:"I'm very much tired."
- HappyWatermelonKid

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•