Chapter 38- Falling Apart

Jessica's POV

"Jessica-"

"Tyler stop, do not even take a step towards me!" I glared at him,

"Jess please let me-"

"I do not a Myers blood related to even be anywhere near me, I need you the fuck out of her Tyler Myers!" I spat,

"Jess babe-"

I stomped towards me, snatched his arm and walked towards the door, "fuck off Tyler, I don't ever wanna see again, get out!!" I screamed before throwing him out of the door.

I walked towards my dad when suddenly, I started feeling dizzy, everything was in a blur, I tried to gain consciousness but then, darkness...

******

"He was right in there, standing in front of me, trying to reach out for me, with every step I take towards him, he seemed to go farther and farther away. I finally touched his hand, feeling his skin when a flashy light was seen from the distance. It got closer and closer and suddenly-"

"TYLER!" I shot up, immediately squinting to the brightness in the room, and wincing at the throbbing feeling in my head,

"Shhh, everything's fine dear," dad cooed next to me. I look at him with watery eyes and hug him as tightly as possible. "Why'd she leave dad? Why'd she have to go and leave me so miserable like this? Why'd his mother do this dad? Why??"

"Hush sweetheart, everything's gonna be alright. Remember, she's always gonna be here with us, no matter what happens, she'll always be in your heart." He assured,

"Jess?" He called,

"Yes dad?"

"You shouldn't have done that to Tyler-" I looked up at him, "-sure, what happened was because of his family, but it wasn't his fault darling. Maybe, you should give him a chance, maybe-"

"No! I do not even wanna think about him, let alone give him a chance.

"Jess-"

"Dad, I need sometime alone, please." He nodded in understanding and walk towards the door, but before he left, he said, "just think about what I said dear," and he left.

Why does this keep happening to me? Why does trouble always follow me everywhere? I just lost my mother, and also lost the love of my life because of his fucking mother. As much as I wanna talk to him, hug him, kiss him, I can't, because all I that clouds my thoughts, are the facts that he's my mother's murderer's son. He's a fucking Myers.

I need air.

I feel like I'm choking.

I need air.

I hurriedly run towards my closet, grab a black coat even though it might be scorching hot outside and leave my room. I run down the stairs and across the living room when, "where're you going?" Sam stops me,

"I...I need air, I'm going out,"

"Let me come with you," he said,

"No no, I'm good, I wanna be alone," he walked towards me and hugged me tight, "everything's gonna be alright kid-" he cupped my cheeks, "-ok?" I nod and he kissed my forehead.

I leave the house and let the warm air hit me. I walked on the streets of Italy, hugging myself as I watch the hustling and bustling of people.

This isn't right. Nothing's right. I feel like everything's is falling. My family's falling apart. My relationship with Tyler, that's falling apart. I'm falling apart. Everything seems surreal. These people, these streets, these...these buildings, everything's surreal. I need my life back.

I walk into a coffee shop and take a seat next to the window. "What would you like ma'am?" The waitress asks,

"I'd like a cappuccino please, thank you" I reply,

She gives me a smile and leaves to do her work. I look out of the window and think about how happy things were before. How happy I was with my friends, with Bella, and Austin, and Tyler...
my birthday was the best day of my life, the time my whole family came thanks to Tyler, the last ever time I hugged my mom...
Oh and how can I forget the Tyler admitted that he actually liked me from before? The thoughts put a smile on my face, but quickly fade away,

Why the fuck am I even thinking about him?

The waitress comes back with my cappuccino, "enjoy!" She says and struts away from my table. I take a sip of my coffee and look around the cafe. Kids were running around, couples were laughing together, and friends goofing around. Seeing all this made me smile,

Until suddenly, I look at the end of the room, and see him, smiling at me with pity. My blood boiled at the look of him being there, I couldn't contain my anger. I dropped my cup on the table, throw some money and leave the cafe, but not before hearing.

"Jessica wait!"

******

So what do y'all think will happen next? Ps. The book's almost ending :'(

Quote: "Love is scary: it changes; it can go away. That's the part of the risk. I don't want to be scared anymore."
-To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Isn't Noah Centineo just *sighs dreamily*

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•〰️