Chapter 7- Kisses

Chapter 7- Kisses
Tyler's POV

I drove to the nearest fast food drive thru. I know, we decided to cook something but then, who has all the time for that? Plus Ms. Troublemaker over here needed some fries.

I drove into the drive thru of McDonald's and stopped in front of the speaker thing. "Good evening sir, may I have your order?" The voice said through the mic which we heard through the speaker.

"I'd like one Big Mac with medium coke and medium fries," I reply,

"And one McChicken Spicy with large coke and large fries. Ooh and an Oreo McFlurry." Cherry adds on.

I look at her with wide eyes. The only thing I can say right now is...

Wow!

I drove to the next station where we got our food. After I paid, I drive back to my house. Cherry starts eating her McFlurry, sighing as she took the first spoon of the ice cream.

She looks at me and shoves a spoonful of ice cream in front of me, "want some?" She asks. I nod and open my mouth, ready to eat it but she pulled the spoon back to her before shoving it in her mouth.

"You should've both one then." She says, making me chuckle.

*******
Jessica's POV

We were now sitting on the living room's carpet eating our burgers. McDonald's is just, just, I have no words to describe McDonald's. "Tyler, I'm bored." I say,

"Let's watch a horror movie then." He replies, making me squeal and nod.

He walks towards the tv, switching it on. He surfs though some channels until he stops on a channel playing Lights Out. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

He comes back and sits next to me, too close for my own good. His closeness is making me feel something, and I'm guessing that it's not good for my hormones. Somebody help me please!

We both watch the movie in silence while eating our fries. Fries are truly the best. You won't believe that I had asked Ethan to take me to Burger King for our first date just so that I could eat fries. We weren't even dating at that time!

Because Fries always comes before guys!

I feel Tyler's intense gaze on me. I turn my face to look at him, just to stare back at his eyes. Before I could ask why's he staring, he crashes his lips against mine. He kisses me with force, but I like it. I soon melt into his kiss. He picks me up and stands up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. I pull him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck.

I tug at his hair and he groans against my lips, making me smirk. He places me on the couch and now he was on top of me. He pulls apart just so he could remove his hoodie. I trace my fingers on his abs, just like I wanted to.

"I want you right now." He breaths,

"I do too." I say before removing my shirt, revealing my bra. He stares at me with such intensity, pure lust covering his eyes. He immediately captured my lips again.

Alright guys, I think I should stop. I was just kidding! Nothing like that really happened. I was just messing around because I was bored and I had to do something besides watching a horror movie next to an incredibly hot guy.

Sorry to play with your emotions like that.

I look towards Tyler to see him watching the movie intently. He looks so sexy in his sweatpants and hoodie. I wonder what he smells like. Well that was just borderline creepy.

Stupid, stupid me!

*******
Did you really think that they were having sex? Come one you guys, how immature, *rolls eyes*. Just kidding guys, don't kill me, *chuckles nervously.*

Quote:"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."
- Buddha

Song: Lush Life- Zara Larsson

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•