Chapter 9- Balut

Chapter 9- Balut
Jessica's POV

So here I am, walking with Tyler in through the doors of my school. I feel like a fucking celebrity right now because everyone's attention was on us. Why? Well let's just say that Tyler Myers never, and I mean never walked into the school with a girl. Not even the popular girls.

So now I'm watching girls swoon at Tyler, but stare daggers at me. Of course they're very jealous. It's pretty obvious. I walk towards my locker, both Austin and Bella were standing there.

Isabella looks towards me with a grin on her face. Did Austin already tell her? Probably. "Hey Bella!" I greet, "Hi Jess. Today you're very, very late. First lesson's already over." She says, making my eyes wide and my mouth hung open.

"Oh my god! Seriously? We're that late?" I ask and she nods, making me glare towards Tyler, which he just responded with a shrug. Ugghhh!

"And I really don't want to break this news to you, but the principal called you both." Austin says, making me glare at Tyler yet again. Ughh!

The bell rang, indicating that it is the second lesson right now. "Well, see you guys at lunch time. Well that's if you don't have a detention." Austin said before leaving with Bella. And soon, the hallways were empty.

We slowly walk down the hallway. "This is all your fucking fault!" I say out of exasperation.

"What? We wouldn't have been late if it wasn't for you spilling juice on me." He said and added an eye roll, which made me roll mine too.

"Seriously? This all wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have asked me to make breakfast and get the juice by yourself instead in the first place."

"Don't fucking blame me for your mistakes." He says, making me gasp. I'm gonna kill Tyler, but again, I can't.

"It's not even a big deal." He said,

"It's the worst thing since balut!" I exclaim, and he gave me a confused look. "I meant that it is a big deal. I've never been to the principal's office until today, and it's all because of you."

And for those who are wondering what balut is, it's a dish made by boiling a live, fertilized duck embryo. That, is fucking disgusting!

"You know what a balut is right?" I ask,

"Of course I do. Do you think I'm stupid?" He asks back, making me shrug.

Here we are, standing right in front of the principal's office. I bite my lip and close my eyes. Oh god, I can't even believe it that I'm actually gonna be sitting in the principal's office. I know I've gotten into trouble all the time, but not too much to actually get me until here.

"You nervous?" Tyler asks,

I open my eyes and look at him, "no I'm not. I'm so excited to meet the principal." I reply with an eye roll, which made him roll his because clearly, that was sarcasm in there.

I knock on the door. We both enter but not before hearing a "come in." The principal's office looks like the typical one. I sat down on one of the leather chairs, getting Mr. Harrison, attention.

"Good morning Ms. Stewart and Mr. Myers." He greets,

"Good morning sir." I reply

"So, do you know why you both are here?" He asks,

"It's because we're late to school." Tyler replies,

"That's right. But it's only a one day thing, it is an everyday thing. Ms. Stewart, you've consistently been late to school, causing you to miss a few minutes of the first period, but today, you both have missed the entire first period." He says, "the teachers have been giving you just lunch time detentions, but this time, it's out of hand."

"So, what're you gonna do?" Tyler asks. This guy has the nerve to talk to Mr. Harrison like this.

"You, Mr. Myers and Ms. Stewart, will both have an after school detention."

Fuck!

*******
Eh, I'm exhausted!

Quote:"It's the worst thing since balut!"
- Jessica

Song: Jealous- Nick Jonas

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•