Chapter 29- Snowman

Chapter 29- Snowman
Jessica's POV

"So, how was date with Tyler yesterday?" Bella's asks, smirking my way and I blush remembering yesterday.

"It was great!" I tell her before shutting my locker. I saw Parker walking my way and he greets, "Hey Jess!"

"I'll see you later Jess." Bella says and walks away while I walk with Parker to our history class together.

"Hi Parker, what's up?"

"Nothing much, where's Tyler? I don't see him being all sticky to you today," he smirks and and I roll my eyes but chuckle,

"He's just already in his class, he didn't wanna be late for biology."

"Woah, that guy studies?" He asks in shock,

"Oh come on Parker, he's a great guy. He isn't actually what he shows, and yes, he does study." I said with a chuckle and he joined,

"Anyways, do you wanna go out today?"

"A date?" I smirk and ask,

"Oh no Tyler would kill me, just a hangout."

"Sorry Parker, I already have plans with Ethan and Tyler."

"Woah, plans between your ex and your boyfriend? Isn't that risky?"

"Ok, between you and me-" I lean in closer to him, "-Tyler isn't my boyfriend." I whisper,

"What! Tyler-"

"Shhh, keep it low!"

"Tyler isn't your boyfriend?" He whispers, and I nod, "oh wow, this is great!"

"Huh?"

"I can actually take you on a date! So, maybe tomorrow I can take you on a date?" He asks and scratches his neck shyly,

"Yes, you can take me on a date."

"Awesome! See you tomorrow at 7?"

"7 it is."

*******

School ended in a blur. Everything went normal, especially the part where Tyler got extra possessive when guys were around. It's actually very cute!

We were at home currently getting ready for Ethan's sister's birthday party today. Tyler wore a leather jacket and white T-shirt with ripped jeans, looking hot as hell, while I wore a pink T-shirt with little holes and a knot tied up in the front with blue denim ripped jeans. I tied my hair in a messy bun, wore my shoes and was good to go.

"Ready to leave?" I ask Tyler and he turns around, shamelessly staring at me.

"Did I tell you that you look hot right now?" He said with a smirk, making me blush, "thanks Ty! We should leave." I said and he nods,

We go downstairs and enter the garage where he walked towards a corner. He asked me to wait and came back out with a bike. "I didn't know you had a bike too!" I said,

"You don't know many things Cher, hop on!"

I sat behind and wrapped my arms around his lower waist, almost too close to his 'ahem' dick 'ahem'. He visibly shuddered, "Cher, your arms are way to close to my dick, I won't be able to focus!" He said and turned around, giving me a wink. I blushed and swat his arm playfully, making him chuckle.

He starts driving out of the garage then out of the house through the main gate, "Cher, hold on tight!" He said, and I did as instructed.

He hit the accelerator pedal harder, the engine roared and the bike moved at a rocket speed. He maneuvered between cars, "Tyler, you'll get us killed!" I screamed, but all I could hear was his chuckle.

I tightened my grips around him, placing my head on his back and closing my eyes as all the lose strands of my hair was hitting my face. My heartbeat raised at a very dangerous level, I feel like I could hear it pound in my ears.

In just a few minutes, we were in front of Ethan's house. I jumped off the bike and looked at Tyler like he had gone crazy, "so, how was the ride Cher?" He asks,

"'How was the ride?' Tyler, you almost got us fucking killed! Are you nuts!?" I ask bewildered. I punch him on his shoulder and he mocked a hurt expression before laughing, "Idiot!" I screamed before calming down when he took my fingers in his. He kissed the back of my hand and gave me a soft expression before walking towards the door of the house.

I push the button to the door bell and the chime boomed throughout the house before the door flew open. "You're here!" Ethan exclaimed, almost shocked to see me here. He pulled me into a hug, which caught me off guard. I could feel Tyler's fingers tighten around my hand, so I gave him a reassuring squeeze, relaxing his nerves.

I broke our embrace and he looked at Tyler with a piercing look, "why is he here?" Ethan asks,

"Because I wanted to be with her and protect her from a pig like you." Tyler replied, which made Ethan take an angry step forward, making Tyler take a step forward too as a reflex. I stepped in between in between them and said, "guys, stop it. Not here, not today." Ethan moved aside to let us enter.

I know this place by heart, it has so many memories of me and Ethan which I wanna erase from my mind. Each time I look at Ethan, the scene of him and Mackenzie kissing clouds my senses. I walk into the living room to see Ethan's parents talking to guests, and when they look at me, they beam with joy.

"Jessica!" Ethan's mom exclaimed and rushed towards me before engulfing me in her tight hug. "Hello Mrs. Montgomery." I greet. She looks at me and smile, "how are you dear?" She asks,

"Everything's great! I'm great!" I replied,

I felt a hand on my head and looked up to see Ethan's dad. I hugged him and he hugged me back, making me almost tear up as I remembered my dad. "How are you Jessica darling? Is everything good? How are you and Eth-" Mrs. Montgomery nudged his side and shook her head, "-sorry. Enjoy the party!" He said before leaving.

"We know about you and Ethan, I'm sorry for what he did." She said,

"Don't apologize Mrs. Montgomery, it's all fine now."

"What's with the formalities? Call me Martha."

"Ok Mrs- I mean Martha."

"Who is this friend of yours?" She asks, eyeing Tyler up and down.

"Martha, this is Tyler, Tyler, this is Martha."

Tyler put his hand forward for a handshake, but was caught off guard when she pulled him into a hug. "Nice to meet you Tyler! Enjoy the party!" She said before leaving us.

I spotted Bella and Austin, smiled at them, and walked upstairs with Tyler."where are we going?" He asks,

"You'll see." I reply,

I stop in front of the door and do the Frozen knock, "do you wanna build a snowman?" I sing,

"Jessie?" I hear a high pitched voice,

"Come on let's go and play.
I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away-" Tyler chuckled at my childishness,

"We use to be best buddies, but now we're not, I wish you could tell me whyyyy!
Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."

"Go away Anna!"

"Ok byyeee."

The door flew open,

"Jessie!"

*******
Do you wanna build a snowman? Hahahahaha. I'm so sorry guys for the late update, I was running out of ideas and needed a break, but hey! Now I'm back! Toodles! *blows kisses*

Quote:"I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."
- Dusk Till Dawn, ZAYN ft. Sia

Rr
9:42 pm
Baku, Azerbaijan
Doing nothing

Yep, I'm in Azerbaijan enjoying my time, if there's late updates, then it's cuz I'm enjoying with my family, sorry I'm advance :p

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•