Chapter 15- Harsh

Chapter 15- Harsh
Jessica's POV

I walk down after processing whatever happened in the room. He gave me two gifts for my birthday. He brought back my parents and he gave me this beautiful Pandora necklace. My fingers constantly traced the shape of the pendant, each time making me smile two times more.

I enter the living room to see Sam and Theo dancing with some random girls. Gosh these two, they don't seem to grow out of their player and fuckboy moves. I roll my eyes before walking to my parents. They stood up once they saw me, walking towards me before mom held my shoulders gently. "Jess darling, we're sorry, but we'll have to leave now."

What! No! They're not going anywhere!

"No you'll not leave. Guys, you've been here after two years, please stay." My eyes started tearing up.

"Aww kiddo, we really wish we could, but our flight is of tomorrow morning, and we already booked a hotel. We need to leave because I need to handle the business, you do understand, right?" My dad asks, and I nod before a tear slid down my face.

My dad called out Sam and Theo. My parents hugged me first, and I made sure to inhale their scent so that I'll keep it as memory of them coming on my birthday. Sam and Theo hug me next, "take care."

"Make sure to call us."

"Study well."

"Don't get into any trouble."

"Call us the minute something happens, and we'll be here."

"I love you child."

"Love you sis."

They each said simultaneously, to which I answered, "alright, ok, mhmm, I won't, I will, love you too Sam, love you too Theo." I hugged them one last time before they all left through the front door.

I turn around and bump into god knows who. I look up to see, fucking Ethan! Asshole Ethan! Dickhead Ethan! With the slut who goes by the name of Mackenzie. Why the fuck are they here? Who invited them? Are they dating?

"Happy Birthd-" I cut him off by saying, "fuck off!"

I try to find Bella and Austin, but couldn't find them. Then I enter the kitchen to see Tyler playing beer pong. I pull him away and take him to the corner of the kitchen. "What happen?" He asks when he sees my red face colored by anger.

"Who the fuck invited Ethan and Mackenzie?" His eyes widened when I asked him that,

"What! Seriously? They're here? I didn't invite any of them."

"Then why on earth are they here?" He shrugs, takes my hand and leads me out of the kitchen to the living room where they both were on the couch, making out. Seeing that disgusts me! Especially the fact that I used to call him my boyfriend!

We stood right in front of them, and I think they felt our presence because they stopped kissing and stood up. "Why the fuck are you guys here?" Tyler asks with rage, and I noticed the hatred in his eyes for Ethan.

"I knew it was her birthday. I went to her house but then her roommate said she didn't live there anymore. Without any place to go, I figured she'd be here, and I'm right, aren't I?" Ethan said, smirking to piss of Tyler more.

"So what, you and Mackenzie are dating now?" I ask. I wanted to make it sound like I didn't give a shit, but apparently, it came out as if seeing them together bothered me.

"Yes we are. In case you wanted to know, he loves me more, so back off bitch!" Mackenzie said, and in that moment, my mind went like this;

@#%*~\#!•?@&

Ugh! She had the nerve to say something like this! Fucking hoe!

"So I see you and Tyler are holding hands, are you guys together?" She asks,

"We aren't-" I cut off Tyler,

"Actually, yes we are together, and I'm happier than I could ever be with him, he's way better than someone I used to call baby." I look at Ethan and he looked hurt.

Ok maybe I'm being a bit harsh right now, but he needs to know exactly how I felt when I saw him kissing someone else.

Tyler looks at me surprised and was smirking, and in that fucking moment, I realized what I had just done.

Fuck! What trouble did I just get myself into!

*******
HEHE! looks like someone's in trouble!

Quote:"All it takes is that one look you do and I'll run right back to you."
- All Falls Down, Alan Walker ft. Noah Cyrus

Yeah, no "All the bright places" quote here, but definitely the next chapter.

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•