Chapter 8- Immature

Chapter 8- Immature
Jessica's POV

I woke up with someone's strong arms wrapped around me. My head was on the shoulder. I look at the face to stare a sleeping, peaceful looking Tyler. Tyler. TYLER! My eyes widen and I immediately stood up.

I was sleeping in Tyler's arms. Tyler Myers' arms! Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me please!

But how did that happen? How was I sleeping in his arms?

We were watching the movie until my eyes started to droop. "Tyler, I'm sleepy." I said. Tyler moves closer to me, wraps his arms around me, and I wrapped my arms around his stomach before placing my head on his shoulder.

"Go to sleep cherry." Was the last thing I heard before going to sleep.

Oh, that's how. It's weird that he wrapped his arms around so that I could sleep, not that I'm complaining. Oh right, he's Tyler Myers. He can do anything.

I look towards the clock on the wall. Fuck! We're late! I start shaking Tyler so he would wake up. "Tyler wake up. We're late!" I scream.

He woke up looking startled, "huh? Is there an apocalypse?" He asks, making me chuckle.

"No but we're late for school. Not worse than an apocalypse but still. Get up!" I reply.

He stood up, looking hot as hell. His hair was in a mess, but it looked so good!

I run back upstairs, have a quick shower and slip into a white full sleeved crop top and denim black shorts. After wearing my shoes, I ran back downstairs to find Tyler in the living room all ready. "So, what do you want for breakfast?" He asks,

"Tyler, we have no time to cook any kind of breakfast. We're late!" I exclaim,

"I know Cherry, but we can't go without a full stomach. At least not me. I'm not leaving until I have something to eat." He says,

I roll my eyes and sigh in frustration before asking, "where's the kitchen?"

"Down the hallway, right door."

I walk down the hallway and enter the kitchen before quickly making some bacon and eggs. Once I was done, I scream out and call Tyler to enter the kitchen.

He entered the kitchen, leaning against the doorway, the sexy smirk plastered on his face. Why is he smirking? Do I have something on my face?

"What?" I ask,

"Nothing." He says before taking his seat and starting his breakfast as slow as possible. What is wrong with him? Doesn't he know that we're getting even more late by his slow eating?

"Tyler, eat faster!" I scream, which made him eat even more at a slow pace.

"Can you pass me the orange juice from the fridge?" He asks,

"Can't you get it yourself?" I ask back,

"You're closer."

I stood up to take the juice from the fridge and pour it into a glass. Once it was full, I slowly walk towards him to give him the glass of juice. Ha, I can walk to him without spilling the juice anywhere!

Something happened, that in a blink of an eye, half the juice was spilt on Tyler. How? I look down to look at my shoelaces that were untied. Fucking hell! I spoke too soon!

"What the fuck!" He exclaims,

"I'm so sorry Tyler, I really didn't mean to-" he shut me up by snatching the glass from my hand and pouring the rest on my top. Ughhhhh! Stupid Tyler! I wanna kill him but I can't because he's too hot to die. Also because killing is a crime.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask in annoyance, making him smirk.

"Because you did it in the beginning, so I did it too." He simply replies.

"How fucking immature!" I said before storming out of the kitchen.

Stupid Tyler!

********
Kisses for y'all. Mwah, mwah, mwah.
Comment and vote ;)

Quote:"Girls talk too much!"
-Peter Pan

Song: Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor Swift

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•