Other books!

So these are my other books y'all can read, well that's obviously if you want to you know.

I'm Mr. Bully's Pumpkin

 Bully's Pumpkin

Description:

"Pumpkin-" "don't you dare call me by that word ever again!"

*****

Melanie Miller, not your average girl. She turned herself from a fatso and a nerd, to a hot girl and a team captain.

Pumpkin, is the word she loathes!

She has grown to hate the word because of her terrible past. Of course, it wouldn't be as terrible if it had nothing to do with the one and only, Dylan Reed.

Her life was great until that one unlucky day in senior year. The day he returns and turns her world upside down.

Find out Melanie and Dylan's story in the journey of turning hate to love in the book,

"I'm Mr. Bully's Pumpkin."

All rights reserved- ©HappyWatermelonKid, do not copy the book, or I'll turn your life into a living hell. Jokes! But seriously don't copy.

That's the old book cover btw, it looks different now obviously.

Bucket List

Description:

Description:

Mia Olsen is a sassy redhead who works at a small souvenir store and lives with her idiotic childhood best friend, Liam.

She only has one wish; to complete everything on her bucket list.

Late night after work, this girl bumps into a very dangerous and feared guy, Ashton Calhoun. Now that she's seen him, he thinks that she would be an obstacle placed on every path of his life and would destroy all his hard work.

So what does he do?

He takes her with him, making Mia realize one thing;

She has to complete her bucket list with the help of Ashton by getting involved in his dangerously twisted life.

All rights reserved- ©HappyWatermelonKid, do not copy, ok? Please, or else your friends will have to attend your funeral. Just kidding! But don't copy.

******

I don't like you Neil D'Silva

Description:

Farah Fernandes is a well know interior designer in Dubai who had everything she ever wanted. Everything except a love life.
Neil Reed D'Silva is an excellent chef who dreams of opening his own restaurant. He also happens to be Farah's high school ex.
What happens when Farah agrees to design her ex's restaurant?

*******
My Ocean

*******My Ocean

Description:

Have you ever had such a bad break up from your first relationship that your thinking towards love does a 180 degree flip and turns into an unexplainable hatred towards 'L' word? Well, Liv has had that experience.

Olivia Francis joins the "forever single" club the day she goes through a heart shattering breakup. She now lives a happy single life and has sworn to never ever fall in love.

Peter Erwin. A hot and athletic 6 foot tall boy. He hasn't ever felt anything for a girl at his college and would rather stay single and alone.

Tina, Liv's bestfriend, would do anything to get together with Peter, and that 'anything' includes getting Liv to try and make Peter fall in love with Tina.

What happens when Liv tries to make this happen?

******
So these are my other books loves! Go ahead and read it if y'all want to, and if you do, make sure to show some love and support!

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•〰️