Chapter 18- Cookies

Chapter 18- Cookies
Tyler's POV

I first pick up Bella and Austin, who were completely wasted, and walk them up the stairs into an empty guest room. Well I can change Austin's clothes, but if he got to know that I touched Bella's body, god knows what'll happen. But one thing would happen for sure;

I would be dead.

So I change his clothes and let her be like that in the clothes she came wearing in. What's Jess doing right now? Ok, until now, I know what she can do when's she's drunk. From standing on the table and dancing, to almost kissing the person she hates without caring, she can do anything.

I tuck them in and ran back downstairs to find her in the kitchen covered in flour. In front of her on the counter were egg shells, bowl with flour, butter, milk, brown sugar, sugar, chocolate chips, etc etc. Was she trying to make cookies?

The egg yolks were definitely not in the bowl, they were all over the counter. Oh my god, what has this girl done? "Tyler, I want cookies!" She whines, and not to forget, she looked really cute like that.

"Cherry," I call her, "now is not the time to eat cookies, it's one in the morning. Go to sleep." I say and walk towards her to pick her up, but she starts running around the kitchen like a crazy kid. I started running behind her, trying to catch her but I was obviously far behind.

She ran into the living room, jumping above couches, the coffee table, and the mini bar table, "catch me if you can!" She squeals like a four year old, and I couldn't help but chuckle. I ran faster and tackle her, both of us falling on the ground with a loud thud.

"Gotcha!" I exclaim.

I was on top of her right now, staring into her bright blue eyes. She was giving me that look, the kind that would make a guy go crazy over a girl. I was falling deep into her eyes, I felt like I was gonna drown in them and never come back .

She's drunk, and she doesn't realize that the look she's giving me right now is making me crazy, which, for your information, shouldn't be happening. I felt myself leaning in. Slowly as the beats of my heart quickened in pace. I pull myself back again and bring myself back to earth when I felt my lips brush against hers.

What the fuck just happened there?

I stood up and pick her up bridal style, making her wrap her arms around my neck. As I walk upstairs, I see her eyes starting to droop. She'll probably fall asleep in my arms. It's not like I'm complaining.

Once I reach her room, I place her on the bed before getting her pjs and changing her clothes. Well it's not like I haven't seen many other girls' bodies, and believe me, I have seen a lot. She's just another girl whose body I'm seeing, except there's a difference,

I'm not touching her sexually.

She's got an amazing body, but I wouldn't be touching her sexually. I don't want to take any advantage of her being drunk right now. Yes, I'm a fuckboy. A player. But my mom has taught me how to be a gentleman too.

I tuck her in bed, placing her blanket over her. I was about to leave but stopped when I felt a hand catching my wrist. I turn around to see her awake. I thought she slept, but apparently, that wasn't the case. "Tyler, can you sleep next to me?" She asks, and for a minute, she sounded very sober. As if she was fully aware of what's happening right now.

I nod and remove my hoodie before lying down next to her. She stares into my eyes for a while before turning around, placing my hand on her stomach, and going to sleep.

I felt the need to pull her closer to me, like my body would be cold if her body's warmth doesn't radiate to make me feel better, so I did. I pulled her closer before going to sleep.

*******
AWW! Isn't that so sweet? *sighs dreamily* toodles! *blows kisses*

Quote: "I found peace in your violence."
- Silence, Khalid ft. Marshmallow

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•