Chapter 39- Promise

Chapter 39- Promise
Tyler's POV

"Jessica please wait!" I call out and she stops,

"What the fuck do you want Tyler? I don't even wanna fucking see you, so leave me alone,"

"Jessica, what have I done though?"

"You were born out of a fucking murderer like Mackenzie Myers, that's what you fucking did!"

"Jess, don't you fucking dare talk about my mother like that!" I screamed,

She walked towards me, "or else what huh?" She was inches away from my face, and I stayed silent. She scoffed, "that's what I thought,"

She started walking away across the road and I followed behind her,

"Jessica wait!"

"Jess please talk to me,"

"Jess please listen to me,"

"Cher just-"

Jessica's POV

"He was right in there, standing in front of me, trying to reach out for me, with every step I take towards him, he seemed to go farther and farther away. I finally touched his hand, feeling his skin when a flashy light was seen from the distance. It got closer and closer and suddenly-"

It was happening.

It was actually happening.

What I dreamt of is happening.

Except that,

I'm not touching him.

I'm not feeling his skin.

"TYLER!" I ran towards him in the middle of the road and fell right away next to his pool of blood. I pick his head up and place it at him, staring at his lifeless body. "Tyler, Tyler wake up," I cry,

"Babe, wake up,"

"You can't leave me like this, wake up,"

"Look at me, look at your Cherry, Tyler please wake up,"

"Somebody call the fucking ambulance!!" I choke out my words and sob.

"Don't you fucking die on me Tyler Myers, I need you!" I sob and watch my tears fall on his face that's covered with blood. I lean in and kiss him as I hear the sirens in the distance.

******

My legs tap impatiently on the ground as we wait for the doctor to come out of the operation theater. Sam walks up to me and I immediately hug him, crying out as many tears as I can,

"He's gonna be alright Jess, don't worry," he assured me

"I won't be able to live without him Sam, I won't,"

"He's gonna be-"

The doctor comes out of the room and I rush towards him, looking at him, waiting for the news.

"He's out of danger-" I let out the breath that I didn't realize I was holding, "can I see him?" I cut him off,

"He's unconscious right now, once he's awake, you can see him." The doctor,

"Thank you so much doctor, thank you so much!" He smiles and leaves us. I enter the room despite of what the doctor said, and tear up as I saw him on the bed.

I cannot believe that I almost, just almost lost him.

I took a seat next to his bed and smile at his peaceful looking face. "Why'd you do this huh?" I ask,

"Do you even have the slightest idea of what would've happened to me if you died? Don't ever fucking do that again ok? Or might just kill you myself-" I let out a small chuckle, "-just don't do that again."

"I won't," He croaks our,

"Tyler!" I exclaim and hug him,

"Ouch Babe,"

"Sorry," I say and immediately crash my lips against his.

2 years later

I walk down the altar with my dad next to me, smiling at the Tyler who's standing at the end of the altar wiping away tears from his cheek. We reach the end and my dad kisses my forehead, "she's yours now," he says before taking his seat,

Tyler leans in, "you look beautiful," he says, making me blush,

"We're all gathered here, on this holy day, to join two hearts, two souls, and two families, to make them one. May the bride and groom exchange their vows,"

"I, Jessica Stewart, promise to be by your side through thick and thin, through sadness and happiness, and through any obstacles that may come in our lives. I promise to cherish you, love you, and care for you till death do us part."

"Jessica, my life has changed ever since you've entered it, and believe me when I say I've never been happier. Jessica, I love you with all my heart and promise to never hurt you, break your heart or your trust. I promise to stay by your side no matter what may come. I, Tyler Myers, promise to always love you and be there for you till death do us part."

My eyes watered as I listened to Tyler saying out his vow, and he smiled as I did so.

"Do you take Jessica Stewart as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." He said,

"Do you take Tyler Myers as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." I reply,

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Tyler pulls me and crashes his lips against mine, making me chuckle against his lips. Everyone cheered as I kissed Tyler. "I love you Mrs. Myers"

"I love you too Mr.Myers"

******

So, it's finally over *wipes tears away* hope y'all liked the ending. Oh and yeah, sorry if I got things wrong in the marriage part and offended y'all. Toodles loves 😘

Quote: "For the record, I think roses are the bitchy super-models of flowers."
-Sierra Burgess is a Loser

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•〰️