Chapter 25- Babe

Chapter 25- Babe
Jessica's POV

The alarm clocked screamed at me to wake up, giving me a headache. I was tangled in Tyler's arms, and he was sound asleep. "Tyler," I shake him a bit to wake him up. I do it again but he doesn't wake up. I groan and just reach over his body to shut the damned thing off.

Tyler groaned under me, "I love the feeling of you body over me," He says in his sexy sleepy voice.

He was awake this whole time!

I look at him to see him smirking, "you asshole!" I say and grab a pillow, hitting him with it which made him chuckle. He stares at me for a while before sitting up and running his hand over his messy hair.

"Come on Cher, wake up. We have to get ready for school." He said and jumps out of bed. I stretch, making me moan. "You know, I love the sound of that. Almost makes me want to stay in bed with you the whole day." He ended with a smirk, making me flush.

I sat on the bed scrolling through my Instagram while Tyler was in the washroom having a shower. I look at the space next to me and smile as I remembered yesterday. What he had said about me was too good to be true.

I really really like this side of Tyler.

Like? Sorry. Love!

"What are you smiling at?" Tyler says once he was out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Nothin." I say and jump out of bed to enter the washroom.

I let the warm water cascade over me as I think about all the events that had happened between me and Tyler. Honestly, I loved being around him. It's feels like I'm in the right place. Like I'm at home.

I leave the washroom with a towel wrapped around my body, facing a Tyler in grey ripped jeans and white hoodie, his wet hair messy in all the directions, making him look sexier.

He smirks and I cover my red face with my wet hair. I don't want him to know that he has this kind of effect on me, although he might already know.

I walked to the door and was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed my towel to pull me closer, almost dropping it to the floor. He pecked me on my wet cheek. His lips lingered there for a while, and I felt him smile against it. He leaves me and I walk out of the room into mine.

I quickly slip into a white crop hoodie and black high waisted denim shorts, pairing it with black boots. I tie my hair in a messy bun and was good to go.

I ran downstairs straight into the kitchen to face Tyler's back. "Tyler, what do you wanna have for breakfast?" I ask as I walk towards the fridge. I remove the frozen waffle box and start heating two in the toaster.

"Whatever you're having to eat." He says. After the first two waffles were ready, I heat up the second pair. I spread some Nutella on the two waffles, and then slap some vanilla ice cream in the middle of both, having a ice cream waffle sandwich ready in my hand.

Waff-wich! Ice cream waff-wich!

"What's that?" Tyler asks when he sees me taking a bite of the deliciousness in my hands. I close my eyes, sighing with delight. "That has to be something good because it had the power of making you moan." He said and chuckled.

I did the same with the other two waffles and handed it to him. He took a bit of it and sighed too, "What is this?" He asks with a mouthful,

"Ice cream waff-wich!" I reply,

"Well Cher, I think I just found my new favorite breakfast."

*******

I doodle all over the front page of my notebook, waiting for the lunch break to be here. Tyler nudges my side, "What happened?" He asks.

"English happened. Ms. Mary existed." I said and he chuckled. The bell rang and the lesson finally ended. Tyler grabs my hand, ready to leave the class when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to look Ethan. Can he not stay away or what? "Hey Jess." He greets, "hi." I replied expressionless.

"Just wanted to apologize about everything I've done." He said glumly, "and I just wanted to know if you're free tomorrow evening. Maybe we could go out and start things all over again?"

"She's not free because she's going out with me, right babe?" Tyler cut in and answered, "go to your girlfriend instead of lurking behind mine." He grabs my arm and we leave the class to walk towards the cafeteria.

"Are we seriously going out tomorrow Ty?" I ask,

"No we aren't. I just said it so Ethan would stay away from you. But now that I've said it, we might as well go out tomorrow. Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know, you think about it. It was your plan." I said.

We took our usual spot and waited for Bella and Austin to be here. "Hey guys!" I heard Bella chime. They both took their seats and just like that, we had our normal lunch break routine.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Victoria McClain came in. "Hey Tyler!" She said in a seductive tone, in hopes to flirt with him and get him in her pants. She was about to sit down on his lap, but he moved it, making her fall on the ground with a loud thud.

The whole cafeteria erupted into laughter. Tyler pulled me closer with his arm around my shoulder, "sorry Victoria, my lap's reserved for someone else." He says before picking me up and placing me on his lap. He places his hands on my stomach and pulled me closer, until there was no space in between us.

She glared at him, her eyes glistening. She stood up and left the hall. "Why'd you humiliate her like that?" I ask,

"What? I just said the truth." He said without an expression, as a matter of fact.

I gape at him, and he just winks while smirking.

********

I'm faded, *imitates the beats from the song* yeah, I can't be better than Alan Walker.

Quote:"My mama don't like you but she likes everyone."
- Love Yourself, Justin Bieber

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•