Chapter 36- Thank You

Jessica's POV

"After a few weeks, I felt fine," he continued, "I didn't talk to Ethan or Brooke-my ex-and Austin and Hunter helped with forgetting about her. That's when I became like this. I started playing around with girls and left them broken-" he sighed,

"-then I saw you." I was confused.

"What about me?" I ask,

"I noticed you, and how pretty you were. In a few more week, I started falling for you, despite promising myself to never like or love anyone else," my eyes widened,

Tyler had liked me? Unbelievable!

"Somehow Ethan came to know, so to make my hatred worse for him, he started dating you. He knew it that this would just make me worse. And it did. I became the famous bad boy of our school. A few months passed, and I grew out of feelings for you. Well that was until the day I kissed you. I thought that if I kissed you in front of him, he'd be heartbroken, so heartbroken that he'd do something to leave you,

"When I kissed you, my feeling for you came back, and it just grew stronger when you entered my house for the first time in search for a place to stay in." He sighed again, "so yeah, that's my story."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. My mind was still processing this information. Tyler liked me? The Tyler Myers like me? Woah, I'm shook.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, startling me. "You ok?" He asks, making me nod with a smile.

I heard thunder rumble. Is it gonna rain? I think winter's close. I heard another rumble, and another, and another, and soon, I heard rain pouring down.

I look at Tyler and smirk, "don't even think about it," he said, which made me smirk more. With one swift motion, I jump off the couch and run out of the house, immediately getting wet.

That sounded wrong.

"Babe, come back in here," Tyler screams as he stood there at the steps watching me.

"Come here Cherry, you'll get sick," He said,

"No I won't. I'm not moving from here," I said and stuck my tongue out childishly. He walked towards me, caught my wrist and started pulling me out of here, but I stood my ground, not moving an inch.

"Come on in Cher, you'll get sick."

"No Ty,"

Suddenly he just stopped trying and faced me, his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer, instantly capturing my lips. The kiss was slow and soft, making me feel all kinds of tingly feeling in the stomach. It was cold, yet I felt very hot. I parted my mouth and his tongue entered, tracing every corner of my mouth. He picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist in reflex.

The kiss soon got rough, my hand tangled up in his hair as I tugged it lightly, making him groan against my lips. He moved into the house and up the stairs into our room, not breaking the kiss once. He placed me on the bed and pulled away, removing his shirt and giving me a chance to trace his abs.

He started trailing kisses down my neck. When he reached a spot between my neck and shoulder, I moaned. "Shit Jess, you're making me crazy!" He said and sucked that spot which made another sigh escape my lips. He hands traveled up my shirt and stopped right under my bra, making me push him away and remove my tank top. Lust covered his eyes now, "you're beautiful," he said and went back to trailing kisses down my neck.

He soon removed his sweatpants and I removed my shorts. We were in just our underwear. He kissed me then looked back into my eyes, "you wanna do this?" He asks,

"Yes,"

"You sure?" He asks, still concerned. I nod and he walked towards a drawer, removing a packet from it.

He came back to me and unhooked my bra, staring at my breasts as I blushed heavily. "Gosh I can't control myself now!" He said and kissed me with hunger. His hand slipped down to my panties, removing it off of me. In a swift motion, I felt him in me.

I moaned at the sudden feeling. A rush of pleasure swam through my whole body. He moved in and out of me, making me moan each time.

"Tyler," I moaned, breathless as if I had just ran a marathon. It felt good. His breathing quickened as he groaned with pleasure, "oh babe" he moaned as he quickened his pace. I moaned louder and louder each time, feeling myself reaching the peak.

With one last thrust, my back arched as I moaned loud enough, the echo bouncing off the walls of the room. We both were panting, sweat beads trickled down our bodies. Tyler smashed his lips on mine. He pulls away and lies down next to me, smiling as I pull a blanket over my body.

"Jess?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"For?" I asked confused,

"For existing in my life. Thank you for giving me all the happiness, thank you for making me feel like the luckiest guy of the world, thank you for being there for me, even when I was a complete mess, and thank you, for loving me." He completes, turning around to look at me.

I place a hand on his cheek, and peck him on his lips. I didn't have words to say. I didn't have thoughts to express. All I know is that I love him, and I'll try my best to keep him happy.

I stood up and enter the washroom, have a quick shower and leave with a towel wrapped around my body. Tyler smiles at me before walking into the washroom. I quickly change into my pjs, and as I do so, my phone rang. I answer it,

"Hey Theo,"

"Jess," his voice was laced with worry,

"What happen Theo?"

"Mom," his voice broke, "mom's in the hospital,"

*******
Dun dun dunnnnnnn! Hey guys! Sorry about the late update. I've been running out of thoughts and ideas, so I need some time to generate some good ass ideas to write down. So let's be patient yeah? Toodles! *blows kisses*

Quote: "Nothing is permanent in this wicked world-not even our troubles."
- Charlie Chaplin

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•