Big Alec Returns

Alec wakes up about an hour or so later. He can feel Magnus petting his hair. He looks to see that he's wearing bright blue and gets confused. Magnus notices him awake and kisses his head.
"Good afternoon cutie. How was your nap?" Magnus can tell that he's big but he wants to see Alec's reaction first. He blushes darkly and sits up.
"W-was I...? Oh my god Magnus I'm so sorry! W-whatever happened I promise I'll make it up to you I'm so sor-" Magnus interrupts him with a kiss to his temple.
"Oh stop apologizing darling that was adorable. You were very cuddly." Alec blushes even more and refuses to look at Magnus.
"Oh that won't do. Look at me Alexander~" Alec reluctantly lifts his head to look up at his boyfriend. Magnus smiles brightly and kisses his nose.
"Allow me to say that the little you is so shy and cute. I quite enjoyed it actually. I'm also glad I spoke to your sister previously about that side of you this morning. That definitely helped." Alec tilts his head slightly, curious about what Izzy had told Magnus. As if he could hear Alec's thoughts, Magnus chuckled lightly.
"Isabelle told me that you're cuddly, quiet, and do not ask for what you may need. She also mentioned things involving..." he paused, trying to figure out how to carefully phrase his next statement.
"That you may have accidents in your sleep; therefore, I had you use the bathroom prior to your nap..." he watched Alec's face for a reaction. Whatever little bit of a blush remained now turned into a full force dark red. He looks mortified by what the older man had just said. He grabs the large collar of the bright blue fluffy sweater and pulls it over his head to hide. Magnus couldn't hide his smile seeing that action.
"Aww Alexander... come on now let me see those eyes. Please?" Alec looks up, slowly peaking his head out from the sweater collar. Magnus laughs softly
"Well hello my little turtle~" "Sh-shut up..." Magnus could not help the bark of laughter that escaped him. He tilts Alec's chin up using one finger and kisses his lips gently.
"I want you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed my hour and a half with little Alec. I even fed you darling, I could have just left you alone when I saw you struggling to feed yourself if it were too much. I loved every second I spent with you Alexander. I love you and I want you to know that I am still fully onboard with this." He smiles genuinely down at the shadowhunter, who looks at him with sheer awe. Alec kisses Magnus with so much love that they both can't help but smile.
"Thank you Mags... Just... Thank you... I love you so much..." Alec manages to say between kisses as Magnus gives little laughs. Alec scoots up so that his back is against their bed frame and pulls Magnus against his chest. Alec suddenly stiffens, causing Magnus to turn and face him in concern.
"Alexander?" Magnus sees how much paler Alec's face is and turns around completely. He places both of his hands on either side of Alec's face and looks into his eyes.
"Darling, what's wrong?" "I-I... I remember... Why I slipped and..." Tears collect in his eyes as Magnus pulls him close.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Alec shakes slightly as he looks up, tears streaming down his face.
"Why... Why does my dad hate me so much...?" He hides his face into Magnus's neck and sobs silently. The warlock feels his heart shatter immediately. He cradles Alec's head to his chest and strokes his hair. Magnus sees his phone screen light up from a text message. He lifts it and reads it.

4:06pm IL: Dad left the Institute. Mom confronted him and ended up getting physical so he left. Mom is pretty upset still and wants to see Alec to know that he's okay. Can we come by?

Magnus sighs and looks at Alec. Once he's determined that he's big but just a bit emotional, he replies.

MB: Go ahead and come over. Alec has aged up but he's still rather upset over what Robert had done. He's wearing color so try not to be too shocked ;)

IL: LMAO! Alright I'm bringing mom, Jace, and Max over now. See you soon!

Just as Magnus starts to put his phone down, Izzy sends another message, causing him to try and not laugh.

IL: Btw you NEED to tell me about your little Alec moment! No details left out or I am no longer your makeup buddy!

Magnus shakes his head smiling and returns to just cuddling Alec, who had stopped crying around the time Izzy replied. Things were going to be interesting...