The Aftermath and Comfort of Alec

Alec rushes out of the bed and into the bathroom. He shuts and locks the door as he tries not to cry. The abruptness of everything wakes Magnus and he reaches over to Alec's side of the bed. When he finds not only that there's no one there but a wet spot as well, his heart drops and he sits up.
"Alexander?" He gets out of bed, uses his magic to clean up the sheets, and walks to the bathroom door. He raises his hand to knock but stops when he hears a muffled sob come from the other side.
"Alexander... please open the door it's alri-" "NO ITS NOT!" Magnus is caught off guard by Alec's sudden outburst. He sighs and unlocks the door using magic. Once he opens the door and sees Alec, his heart breaks. There was his boyfriend, curled up in the bathtub, pants soaked from his accident, eyes red from crying and cheeks wet with tears. Magnus rushes over to him and strokes his hair. Alec flinches at the contact but doesn't pull away, desperately needing the comfort.
"Alexander do not worry... The bed is clean and I'm not upset in any way..." Alec looks at him in disbelief but when he sees the honesty and concern in his golden cat eyes, he lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Magnus looks at him with a softness to his eyes and smiles slightly.
"Now lets get you cleaned up. Would you prefer a bath, shower, or I just snap my fingers to clean you up?" Alec looks down, blushing darkly.
"Can we do the third option? I just want to go back to bed and forget everything..." He looks very upset with himself and it causes a tightness in Magnus's chest.
"Alrighty then!" He snaps his fingers, changing Alec into a pair of old sweats and dry underwear. "Is that any better?" Alec nods shyly. He appears a bit anxious as he gets out of the tub and follows Magnus back to their shared bed. He hesitates to get back in. Magnus notices and looks at him with a worried and confused look on his face.
"What is it darling?" "What if... What if it happens again...?" Magnus thinks for a minute, he was planning on not bringing this up while Alec was sensitive, but after seeing the fear in Alec's eyes he figures that this might be the perfect time for this.
"I thought this might happen if I'm honest... Would you be willing to try something?" "L-like what...?" Alec's face is bright red when Alec says he expected this. Magnus nods and goes deep into his closet, pulling out a package of...
"N-NO! I don't think I can do that Magnus..." "At least try them out Alexander. If you end up not needing them then fine, but I'd rather you wear a diaper and wake up dry than not wear one, wet the bed, and freak out again!" Magnus looks at him with an expression that means he shouldn't argue. Alec sighs in defeat and nods.
"O-okay... I'll wear one..." Magnus smiles at him, attempting to reassure him. Alec lies down on the bed and covers his face with a pillow. Magnus tries not to laugh at how adorable he finds Alec as he strips Alec from the waist down. Alec tightens his grip on the pillow as Magnus puts the diaper on him as efficiently as he can, making sure that it fits properly. Magnus got ones that are similar to a baby diaper, but large enough to fit Alec comfortably. He grabs Alec's sweatpants and puts them on him before tapping his outer thigh, signaling that he finished. Alec moves the pillow and looks at Magnus as he lies down beside him. He kisses Alec's nose gently and cuddles up to him again.
"Now try to get some sleep alright?" Alec only nods, he's fairly distracted with the crinkling noise it makes as he moves and how the diaper fits on him. He closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep, certain that it will take awhile. Once Alec is asleep, Magnus relaxes and holds him close to his chest. He falls asleep shortly after, wondering how Alec will feel in the morning.