{request}Price-I'm home (smut)

-Just so y'all know Price's first name is John

(Your pov)
I was at home waiting for John.Well I didn't even know if he would come home.Its been 4 years,I heard that he was in a hotel chasing Mackarov and My best friend Yuri was killed and no one knows if Price survived.I waited for 6 hours,I gave up and realized the worst had happened.He died.I started to cry,I couldn't take it.I heard a knock on the door,I looked through the window and saw a man in uniform.

I was expected the man to tell me that
My husband John Pice died in battle.I brushed off my crop top and shorts I opened the door,preparing for the worst.I heard the mans British accent"Lass,I'm home"I looked up and saw John."John"I said hugging him"I missed you"I walked inside with him."I about to say the same thing lass" He took off his jacket,hat and boots and kissed me,it got steamy and I found myself pinned against the wall,my hands above my head.His lips trailed down to my neck,I moaned very quietly.He picked me up and carried me to our room,he kissed me again.It was sweet and passionate but rough and intense at the same time,I sat down on the bed and he started to climb on top of me,Making me lay down on our bed.He started to take off my shirt,I took off his.His fit body still the same,he was top,like always,but I liked it that way.

(price's pov)
I was on top,my hands intertwined with (y/n) above her head. I wanted ...no.... needed her,I love her.

(Your pov)
He took off my shorts and shirt,I was wearing my bra and underwear.He kelt on top of me,his lips again trailed to my collarbone.He slipped off my underwear and bra and threw them aside,I took off his pants and underwear.He slowly thrusted into me,I moaned,his lips were on my jawline,his stuble scraped against my upper neck,he was gentle.It always has been,he slowly was going deeper and stronger,I whispered"John.... I'm close" "Me too Lass"I moaned and released,he did too.He pulled out and layed next to me,I dozed off.

I woke up in the morning,John layed next to me,still asleep.I put my clothes on and walked to the kitchen.After 5minutes I felt John behind me,he was wearing his comfy sweatpant.His hands interwined with mine on my stomach,I asked"How did you know I woke up?I was so quiet" he whispered in my ear "I couldn't sleep without you,why do you think I was always so tired when I called you?" "John"I said blushing.
Whispered in my ear"How about we go back upstairs for a round 2?"