Gideon- driving me crazy(smut)

-you work in atlas with Gideon
(Your POV)
I was on the way home from work with Gideon.We arrived home at 7:46pm ,We walked in our living room,I put down my backpack and walked to my room to change,Gideon followed me,I walked into our room.He pulled me too him,my back against his stomach,his hands were around my waist.He whispered subductivly "tonight you'll feel like you're in heaven"I looked into his eyes,they were filled with lust. He slammed me into the wall and kissed me roughly,his hands intertwined with mine and he moved our hands above my head. I put my legs around his waist,he put me on the bed,he kneel on top me,his legs straddling my hips.I tugged on his shirt,he took it off very slowly to tease me,he slipped it off,his abs and muscular chest,I licked my lips.I was getting impatient,I yanked him on top of me,he kissed me intensely,his lips trailed to my neck,he was nibbling and sucking on my neck.I let out a soft moan.

(Third person)
As (y/n) whispered his name with desire,Gideon gritted his teeth,trying not to rip her clothes off and take her like a beast.He was fighting the thought,it drove him restless.He wanted....no ....needed her.

(Your POV)
He ripped off my shirt quickly and roughly,his lips attacking my neck roughly, he slipped off my pants even quicker,his lips trailed back up to my mine.The kiss got deeper and steamier every second,he broke the kiss,long enough to take of my bra and underwear.His kisses got lower and lower,to my stomach,to my inner thigh,his kisses got closer and closer until they reached my heavenly abandon,his kisses were gentle,I threw my head head and moaned,he was driving me crazy,his kisses got quicker and rougher.I was moaning like crazy,I was moaning and yelling his name.
"Gideon..."over and over again,I felt him smirk,I was so close.I moaned"
Gideon...I'm close" He keep going.I screamed his name in pleasure.He came back up and kissed me gently,it got rough and intense,my fingers hooked on the waistband of his pants.I slid them off with his underwear,he thrusted into me,he was huge.I mean very huge.I moaned again and he kissed my neck and chest.

I was getting closer and closer,he saw it in my eyes,he unexpectedly flipped me over so I was on top I couldnt take it and released without warning.He released and pulled out.I collapsed on top of him,my body surrendered to his,he put his arms around my waist and flipped me over again so he was on top.I closed my eyes,I felt him lay on too of me,his arm wrapped around my bare waist.I dozed off.