Russel Adler- Interogation(Smut)

(Russell Adler x female!Bell)

Bell woke up startled, her attempt to get up was useless, feeling leather cuffs restrain her to the bed.

"Where am I?" Bell asks, pulling on the cuffs.

"What happened in Vietnam?" A familiar voice says.

Bell moves her head up and watches Adler walk into the room, wearing a navy blue polo, khaki pants and his aviator sunglasses of course.

"What?" Bell says, confused and groggy.

Adler walked over to her, and slammed her back down on the Gurney by the throat, leaning over her.

"What. Happened. In. Vietnam?" He says slowly.

"I don't remember."

Adler tightens his grip on her throat, Bell started to breathe heavier. He then leans down more so he's right by her ear.

"C'mon Bell, I know you remember." He says in a husky tone. Bell shivers and looks away, and Adler roughly grabbed Bell's jaw to make her look at him.

"I-I don't.." Bell lets out a whimper.

Adler smirked for a second, seeming to enjoy the fear in Bell's eyes. Adler's attitude seemed to shift when his hand slowly starts to go up Bell's thigh, causing her to whimper. Adler's hand then went up her shirt, and Bell started to squirm.

"Bell I'm going to need you to stay still." Adler says in that same husky tone, leaning over her smaller body. Bell continued to squirm as his hand made its way up her shirt. Adler then pulls away, and just to tease her, he turns to leave.

"Wait...Sir...please." Bell started to beg.

Adler's smirk grew and he turned to look at Bell, "Sir? You haven't called me that in a long time."

Bell let out another whimper, pulling on the cuffs that restrain her to the gurney, seeing a rather sadistic look in Adler's eyes. Before she knew it Adler walks over to her and grabbed her throat again, tightening his grip almost immediately. His other hand was placed next to Bell's head, leaning over her. 

Bell breathed heavier, "Are you going to undo the cuffs?" She asks,looking up at Adler.

"No," He smirks, tightening his grip on her throat. He leans his head down to her ear,

"I like seeing you restrained."

Bell's swallow breathing could be heard as Adler slowly climbed on top of her, his hand staying on her throat. Bell had been thinking about Adler for a while, though she wouldn't admit it.

"I've been thinking about you for a long time Bell."

It only took didn't take long before Bell had managed to slide her wrists out of the  leather cuffs. She tries to touch Adler's hair, but he grabs her wrists and pins them above her head with one of his hands.  He moves his other hand up her shirt.

Eventually Adler decided to pick her up, bringing her to his room. The second he shut the door he threw her on his bed, Bell glanced around, having never been in his room before. His room was simple and minimalistic. Moments later he climbs on top of her, taking his necktie from his desk then he uses it to tie her wrists to the metal bedframe.

"Please..." Bell let out a quiet whimper, pulling on the tie that bound her wrists.

Adler smirks and grabs her jaw, "I'm in charge here, not you"

He started to unbuckle his belt, then he unbuttons Bell's jacket and shirt, noticing that Bell had a black bra on. Bell breathes heavier, looking up at Adler as he unzips his pants and then took Bell's pants off, tossing them aside. Adler then leaned down and kisses her, Bell kisses back, feeling Adler's lips on hers. Adler's hands took Bell's panties off, tossing them aside as well.

The rest of the night was loud moaning, the bed squeaking, and the occasional grunt.

Fuck.

Don't stop.

I'm close...