Menendez-Who is in Control?

[1986]

"They Became the King and Queen of Nicaragua, she was fearless, crazier than him, she was queen and god help anyone who disrespected her." Hudson sat at his desk, smoking a cigarette.

"Holy shit..." Mason says.

Woods stays Silent, not knowing what to say.

In Nicaragua, you stand there with Raul, looking at the village from the balcony of your villa. He stands behind you, pressing kisses to your neck,he kisses the previous lovebites from last night. He suddenly picks you up bridle style,carrying you to his bedroom.

Before he could rip off your clothes and take you right there, gun shots were heard in the distance from the village. You look out the window to see your soldier dragging a dead Mason,and a knocked out Woods.

"The plan is succeeding."

You walk with him to the warehouse, and you smirk seeing Hudson tied to a chair, a young David tied to a pole.

Mason's corpse lay near him and a now disabled Woods on the ground.

You watched as Raul loaded his Shotgun and yelled to Woods, "Your best friend, Alex Mason, is dead. By your own hand. Do you understand why? BECAUSE YOU MUST SUFFER AS I HAVE SUFFERED! Now one more must die. You, Woods... or David. Make a decision now or in ten seconds you're all dead!"

You point your shotgun at Everyone.

Hudson hesitates before screaming, "Do it!"

You smirk walking over to Hudson loading the shotgun before shooting him in both knees listening to his sounds of pain. Then slitting his throat, before kicking the chair over, watching blood pour everywhere.

Raul crouches before saying to Woods, "Your life will be consumed by absolute loss. Then and only then will you understand what you have done to me."

You watch Mason's and now Hudson's blood spill all over the floor.

Woods looks horrified for the first time.

David starts to struggle and cry seeing his father's corpse.

"Now for the final selection." You grip your shotgun.

David cries, "Please Stop You're scaring me!"

You walk towards him, "Goddamn right You should be scared of me! Who is in control?"

Click click
Pow!

David screams as Woods' body goes limp, dead.

Blood of three men all over the walls and the floor. You motive Mason Moving a little,then wake up.

"David?" He mutters.

"You're a monster!" Alex Mason rasps, realizing what you've done.

You crouch in front of him, "Goddamn right you should be scared of me, I'm in Control."

Click Click
Pow

Click Click
Pow