{request}Ghost- Scars

(Your pov)
I was sitting on my bed reading ,Simon was downstairs watching TV.I heard him walk up the steps,he opened the door and layed on the bed with me and said"whatcha doing?" I replied"reading." He snuggled against me,after a couple,minutes he asked"do you wanted to go swimming?after all it is summer" I murmured "no thank you"
He sat on my lap,I put my book down.His hands were on my hips"why (y/n),it's been so long since you went swimming,probably years." I said"because I don't want to go swimming" He buried his head into the crook of my neck,his lips were pressed against my neck,I replied"do you really want to know why I don't go swimming and always cover myself?" . He moved off my lap and said"yes" I admitted"I have these scars from when I little,when my dad would hit me" His eyes saddened and asked"please will you show me?"

(Ghost's pov)
She lifted the shirt of her shirt,there were large scars on her back,and I asked"are your legs like that too?" She took off her pants,she looked at me with sad eyes and said"With these ugly scars,I don't so anything,they make me look ugly."Her eyes teared up,I stood up,she followed.

(Your pov)
He put his arms around my waist,he put his other hand under my chin,I look at him,He whispered"what are you going to believe,a mirror,a picture or the eyes of a man who thinks you're the most beautiful woman in the world?" I kissed him,he picked me up bridle style and just held me in his arms,he said"scars don't make you any less beautiful,they show that you survived what most people haven't" He was gentle,he put me on the bed,I was crying at this point,I said through tears"do you really mean that?" He looked at me and said"yes" I was crying even harder.He kissed me gently and pulled me closer to him,his back was on the head broad of the bed,I was in his lap,the kiss deepened,he started to lay me down,he started kissing the scars on my stomach.I squirmed,he keep going,he kissed every scar on my body that he could find.I started to calm down,He came back up and kissed me,the kiss was soft and gentle,his hands were on my cheek.He put the blanket over me,he kneeled on top of my stomach and leaned close to my face I smiled and put my hands in my his dirty blond hair,he kissed me,his lips trailed to my neck.He buried his head into my neck,put his  arms around my waist and dozed off,I also fell asleep,I felt his smile on my neck.