{request}Yuri-captured

-you are also in the task force with Yuri
(Yuri's POV)
I was captured by Ultarnationalists,(y/n) was captured a couple hours ago,I'm scared for her.I was led into a concrete building it looked like a prison,A door opened and a soilder shoved me in and shut the door and locked the door,I didn't have my gear or anything,only my clothes.I looked around the room,there were two concrete pallets and a barred window,It was dark in the room.I looked to my right and saw a woman. she had the same shirt and pants as me,her hands were chained in different directions to the ceiling,she was on her knees,there was a chain around her neck to the floor,her head was down,her long (h/c) loose.I realized it was (y/n),I ran to her and whisper-shouted"(y/n)! Are you ok" She looked up and saw me"Yuri!"Her rasped,there were bruises all over her face,her (e/c) eyes shining bright,I asked"what did they do to you?!" She breathed"they wanted to know where the task force was,I didn't snap and they hit and chained me and left me here" I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her,she kissed back,she pulled away."what are we going to do?" She asked, "I don't know that this point"I replied.I tried to carry her to one of the pallets,I couldn't.Her ankles had shackles on them,he chained led to the wall,the chain around her neck was short,she wouldn't be able to stand,the chains on her wirsts were long to the ceiling.She leaned against me and collapsed,she passed out for 10 minutes.She woke up on the floor,it hurt me to see her like this,she was still on her knees,the door opened,a soilder came in,grabbed me and put handcuffs and shackles on me,I yelled"don't touch me!"The man punched and continued to beat me.

After what felt like years of him beating me,he stopped and said"If you dare talk again like that to anyone Here you will be killed,am I clear?" I nodded.He walked out,I wasn't chained to the walls so I could move,I broke and handcuffs and ran back to (y/n).I buried my head into the crook of her neck.I whispered"I'll get us out of this hell,I promise."