Soap-(Smut)

(A/n)This is so bad,I know

Your husband John walked into your bedroom,seeing you standing there in a black thong,and a white cropped tank top,without a bra underneath.He licks his lips,looking up and down your body,you walk towards him."I want you," You whispered,tugging on his shirt,he takes it off.You smirk seeing that he has a boner,without thinking you drop to your knees.You quickly unbuckle his belt,trying unzip his camo pants "Get on the bed Baby."John groans.You pout,getting up and laying on the bed,he climbs onto the bed,straddling your hips.
You wiggle down so he's straddling your upper waist,you lean up,before you could slip him boxers down.He kisses you,shoving his hand up your tank top,massaging your breast.He quickly brings your tank top up to your arm pits,in his haste,he didn't take it off.He grabbed you by your hips,flipping you over so you were straddling him,he sat up.You bit your lip,feel that he was rock hard,you gripped his shoulders,grinding on him.He groans,you took off the tank top,revealing your full torso,he licked his lips,gripping your waist,he pecked kisses down your neck.You slowly slip your thong down your smooth hairless legs"John"You moan,turning him on.John kicks his boots off,you pull his boxers down,he shifts so the bottom half of his legs is tucked under him.You sink onto his lap,making him enter you,you throw your head back,he bites your neck,you moan loud.

A knock on the door disturbs you...