{Request}Sandman-Dont hurt Yourself

Requested by Presidentofrussia23

"swweetie? I...I understand that you are hurting, you're in a bad place now...but please...please don't hurt yourself thinking that it will end your problems...you may struggle with them...but I will help you fight. I promise...please...hand me that knife...just throw it away...no more cutting yourself...please..."Sandman stood in the bathroom,you look at him.
"I...I love you, despite the scars you have from being a Navy SEAL. But I don't want you to hurt yourslef... Baby...listen to me, whatever told you that you aren't worth it, is a ignorant being who doesn't know how strong and capable you are.You were strong enough to save me from that cave collapse in siberia"His pleas get more desperate

"You kept me alive...even when I wanted to bleed out from the cave crushing me"
He says.
"Sandy,I can't live with myself"You choke out,tears filling your eyes. "Why? What's bothering you? Whatever it is, we can fix it.We can talk about it"He says,his voice getting more desperate.
"I've seen enough,I've had enough,I want out" You cry.

"There is always more to be seen, there is always good...there is always hope"Sandman tears up,as the knife is right above your arm."I'm sorry"You choke out,the tears too much for you.
"Hope will always triumph over evil"
He whispers,You slid the knife across your arm""No...don't do this!"He says,quickly grabbing the blade,if you want to hurt yourself, cut me!"Tears stream down your face,you cry out as blood pours down you arm. "Cut into me! Becuase when you cut yourself, you're hurting me too!"He cries as you whimper in pain,as blood pours out your arm,he grabs a bandaid and wraps it around your arm.
You collapse to your knees,he holds You and soothes you"baby...it's okay to cry.... It's okay...just cry...let it all out...let it all go"He tries to sooth you, "I can't live anymore,I can't sleep anymore,PTSD is ruining my life!"You say with tears streaming down your face.
"Oh baby...you and i...we both have...PTSD...I can't go outside...without smelling smoke...and rubble...and dead bodies...the triggers it sets off...I jump at every little sound thinking the cave will collapse"Your head buried in your hands,you cry hysterically.He holds you tightly in fear that you will espace and commit suicide "I always am in the state of "I'm in Siberia,I always think of Berlin and what went wrong when that idiot Frost failed to rescue Alena Vorshevesky"

Her breathing shallow and fast,Panic attack sets in "It's okay...you're here...youre...safe..."He sobs,your breathing is shaky,shallow and fast,
Tears stream down your face. "It's okay...the war is over...We won...but at a huge cost"He says,stroking your hair.
You try to scream,but no sound coming out,wipes her tears away and sings a Argentine song,you let out a strangled chokes scream.

"Shh...babe...it's over...It's all okay... You're here and you're safe"He soothes you,his arms around you tight. "I..I..can't..breathe,It feels like my chest is ripping it self apart,It hurts."
She chokes out.

{6 hours later}

You look around your dark room,it's 2:00am.Sandy slept next to you,you slipped out of his arms,you walked into the bathroom,locking the door.You looked around,your razor was gone,you look all around the bathroom,it's missing.The PTSD was too much for you,you cut yourself,Sandman tried to get you to stop,you kept cutting.4 years ago the war ended,4 years ago you lost Your dad Price,Soap,Roach,Gaz,Griggs,Ghost,Yuri,Everyone you cared about.

You walked into the kitchen,seeing kitchen knives,The PTSD all coming back to her.Half your mind screamed at you to do it,but the other half telling you not to.You grip the knife,Putting it above your already cut arm.You slide cuts across your arm,blood pouring everywhere,the world spinning,your mind screaming at you.

Keep going
No
Keep going
No stop
Keep going
Stop this
You'll be happy
Don't do this

Her mind didn't allow her to hear Sandman having a nightmare from their bedroom.He fell back asleep.She dropped the bloody knife,her ears ringing,her mind screaming,her world spinning,vision blurry.She screams falling to her knees,her hands tangled in her hair.She scream so loud,she felt like she was going insane,she picked up the knife,slicing into her arm over and over and over.She dropped it.

He heard Her scream,he weakly gets up,he injured his leg on a previous mission,but didn't matter."Baby!"He runs into the kitchen,the bloody knife next to them.His yells seemed distant to her
"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry"She sobs,he crawls to her. She screams in pain,Her head driving her crazy.He kneels next to her,
"I'm sorry"She repeats,he throws away the knife,he cradles her weakly, "I didn't mean too"She sobs, "Baby...I'm here..."
He looked at her "I know you didnt"
"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry"She cries hysterically "You didn't mean any of this"
He grabs the kit and fixes her wrists,
"My mind,it's ripping me apart,The walls are caving in"She cries.He tears up "I don't know...what to do...but I will be there for you, I will fix the walls and hold them up for you"Her body limp in his arms,he cleans her up gently as best as he can in his severely weakened state, She screams in pain as he cleans up her wrists, "I-I feel like I'm going insane"He holds her,she clings to him "Please don't leave me"She sobs""Please Dont"
"I...I will never leave you"He says,stroking her hair. "My Head...It's throbbing,the world is spinning ,Even for a minute"
The Dark kitchen full of screams and cries. "My chest..."She cries out. "I can't live without you,I can't"She sobs. "When I was in the hospital,when I was on my deathbed,all I saw was you"She looks at him, "Really?You...saw me?"He says in shock, "Yes"She chokes out, Hot tears streaming down her face, Her face bright pink from all the crying,he kisses her cheek, Her breath short Gasps of air at this point. "Ahh"her body hitting the kitchen floor.She moaned in pain,she curled up into a ball,clutching her chest. "Oh my god"She whimpers, moaning in pain again.He hands her ibuprofen"here's some medicine"He also hands her water,she chokes it down, She clutched her chest in pain, "It's okay...just breath nice and slow"He massages her chest gently, "I-I can't"She says in fear,her heart beating like crazy "You can...just copy me"He holds her hand, Her breathing quick and shaking,he puts her head his lap, She grips his hand tight"I'm scared"
She whimpers.He tears up "I..l will be here for you..."
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry"She repeated"I-I love you"She chokes out, "I love you so much" "I love you too,baby"He reaches to get more medicine.She stumbles up,to get another cup of water. Before she even reaches reaches the counter, All the pains,her heart,her chest,her stomach,her wrists,everywhere, They all kicked in at the same time,Making her cry out and fall on the floor in pain.

"Baby!"Sandman yells,kneeling next to her,her panic attack making it worse.She screams as another wave of pain hits her,all she heard was her own heartbeat. She tries to crawl to the counter,but her body goes limp. She screams in confusion,fear,pain and PTSD. She was suffocating,gasping for air. "Baby...please..."Her slowly losing consciousnesses.

After giving her CPR for what felt like years,he got her heartbeat back to normal,he carries her unconscious body to their bed.

She was trapped a nightmare,a horrible one. Blood,death,rape:Her worst fears.
She screams,waking up "Oh my god"She sobs "What...happened?"
"My nightmare.I remembered Makarov raping me in the prison.There was blood Everywhere.you died.I remembered My Dad,Price dying saving me from Makarov.
I remembered Soap, Yuri,Dad, Ghost, Roach,Gaz Griggs."She cries hysterically.
"Jesus...god...no..."He breathes out,
"I would go through a million rapes than to let Makarov touch you"He hugs her
"I was chained,shackled,I couldn't struggle.He smirked and smiled at my screams of pain and my pleas to make him stop.I was so scared, "He said that if I told anyone he would kill the whole 141,and Dad" She sobs,"He took my Family,my innocence,he broke my soul,he tortured me,beat me for hours and hours,he took everything I had"

"I wished that Makarov killed me,not Dad,I still do"She whispers,looking at the floor.Her eyes dull and sad,no longer the bright color they used to be,"Baby,I'm so sorry"