Soap-(Smut)

You walk through Base,You walk into your room.Your Husband Captain Mactavish,or John Mactavish,his real name,he sits at his desk.He sees you and gets up walking up to you,he backs you into the wall.His lips hover over his"Your move Captain"He whispers against your lips.You put your hand on the nape of his neck,leaned in,his hands on your waist.His lips brush over yours,teasing you.Your lips met his,You cupped his cheeks,your hand trailed down.Massaging his shoulders,he groans against your lips,you moved your hand.He reached over and locked the door,smirking,he slipped his tongue into your mouth.You ran your fingers through his short Mohawk.You realized that if you were too loud,you could get caught.But your body already said yes,melting against his.You pulled away,his lips swollen,pupils blown wide.You breathed heavily,your body leaning against his,lips pressed against your neck,looking for your spot.Without thinking you moved you head up,giving him more access to your neck,he kissed under your jawline,at your pulse.You moaned quietly,he found your spot,you closed your eyes,he smirked,nipping at it softly.Your Head leaned on the wall,the rest of your body pressed to his.His lips trailed lower,going at your collarbone,you opened your eyes slowly.His hands held your waist,his head buried in the crook of your head,your fingers softly scratched at his nape.

He pulls away slowly,You run your finger down his chest,your bite your lip"Your move Captain"Remarking what he said earlier.
He lays you on the bed,thank god the bed is farther from the wall.He straddled your hips,taking his shirt off,your shirt is off.
His kiss lunge for your neck,kissing down your chest,down to your stomach,you both kicked off your boots.He undoes your pants,pulling them off,leaving you in black underwear and a bra.He pulls you both under the blankets after taking off his pants,leaving you both in underwear.Well before he slips off your bra,you shiver as he slides your underwear down your legs,throwing them somewhere in the room.He takes off his boxers,throwing them somewhere too,he slides into you.You cling to him,scratching at his back,he presses his lips against yours,Keeping you both quiet."I love you"he murmurs against your lips.His fingers bury in your hair,you moan softly."Shh"He murmurs again."John"You whisper."Faster"He listened,you scratched his back,hard.His lips nip at your pulse slowly,then going up your neck ,nipping at your upper ear with the whisper"Baby If only you could see yourself right now"You looked up your body,looking how the moonlight made you look,how tempting,and desirable you looked.He buried his head in the crook of your neck,your moans in his ear encouraging him."John"You breathed heavily,he knew you were close."Look at me"He whispered.He watched the pleasure flow through your eyes,your body went limp,he pulled out and laid and next to you.You faced him,he wrapped his arm around your bare waist pulling you close to him.You fell asleep.
Right before the whisper
"I love you"

(A/n)-I know this is shitty,I ran out of ideas.