Ghost - Movies and Masks (Smut)

You wander around Base late in the night, walking to the rec room to get a snack and see Ghost sitting on one of the couches, scrolling through his phone. You walk slower, trying to sneak past him.

"Hey Lass, How ya doin?" His British Accent slightly muffled through his Balaclava.

You turn to him, almost wondering how he heard you.

"Want to watch a movie?"

You nod, sitting on the couch next to him as he turns on an old war movie, seeming to be nostalgic for him.

You start to notice his eyes on you, lingering before looking back at the TV, and you start to look back.

"Are you ugly under the mask?" You ask in a teasing manner.

"Quite the opposite."

"Prove it." You smirk, daring him to show you.

You see him smirk as he takes off the Balaclava. He was even more handsome than you had imagined him, bright blue eyes, tousled brown hair and a stubble.

Rather suddenly he grabbed you by the waist with ease, pulling you closer to him.

Without even thinking, you kissed him, and his lips gracefully kiss yours. Getting heated rather quickly, he starts to lay you down on the couch.

The moonlight the only light in the room through the window as his lips trail to your neck.

His hands start going underneath your clothes, feeling and caressing your body. A soft noise escapes your lips.

A blush comes to your face as he takes off your clothes.

"Beautiful." He mumbles.

He then leans up and taking off his shirt, his torso toned and defined with muscle, tattoos covering his arms. His body comparable to a Greek god. He then leans back down, his large hands taking off your sweatpants.

"I'm...I'm a Virgin." You say softly, a shakiness in your voice. 

"I'll be gentle Lass."

He caresses your body as he slowly enters you, and you moan softly in his ear. He goes slow, his hand staying on your cheek as his lips wander to your neck. You start to wrap your legs around his waist. Your quiet moans, heavy breathing and skin sliding together are the only sounds in the room.

Ghost cups your cheeks, kissing you sweetly as his hands exploring your soft and smooth skin. He thrusts faster, to your liking. You moan softly in his ear, and he thrusts faster.

"I'm Close"

"Me too"