Yuri-Loss hurts

You looked out the large window,tears streaming down your cheeks.You won the war,Makarov died,but at the cost of your husband Soap,your brother Ghost,Your Best Friend Roach,and your father Captain Price.Your Boyfriend Yuri,stood outside your bedroom door,he slowly opened the door."Baby?"You ignored him.
"Baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it"
You ignored him again,stating silent.

"(Y/n),you're making it hard for me
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage"

He walked towards you,placing his hand on yours,you tensed up."Shh,it's just me"
He whispered,you bowed your head,sobbing into your hands.He stood next to You,you sat in a chair by the window.His eyes tearing up,it broke him to see you upset"Just Remember,I'm with you,no matter what else is in your head,I'm with you and I love you."He says in a hushed tone,kissing the side of your head.You couldn't talk,your throat hurt so much,he crouches in front of you,holding your hands in his.You look into his blue eyes,your bright (e/c) eyes dull and dark.
"I love you"He whispers"I love you too"You choke out.
He stands up picking you up bridle style,carrying you to the bed.He gently sits you on the bed,he sits the bed next You,wrapping his arms around you.He held you close.

"I miss them so much"You whisper.

"I know Baby,I know,I miss them too"He answers in a soft tone.

The tears stop,you laid there in his arms,you rested your head on his chest,closing your eyes and falling asleep.He laid you down,then himself,pulling the blankets on you both.

Hours later,You laid there with your bed turned to him,he faced your back,he heard your quiet sobs"Baby,come here"He whispers softly,holding his arm up,you turn around,moving towards him.You snuggle your head in his chest.

"I love you so much"