Sandman-Scars (Smut)

"Sandy?" You look over at Sandman, who was laying next to you. The Blanket covering your bare body

"Yeah Baby?"

You teared up.

"What is it?" He says concerned.

"You know those scars on my back?"

You tried not to cry.

"Yes?" His eyes softening.

"They weren't from the military...But from my dad abusing me." Tears streaming down your face.

"I understand why you had to hide this from me." He whispers,stroking your hair,"There is a saying, if you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.'"

He looks into your (e/c) eyes.

"I..I didn't want you to look at me differently"

He kisses your cheek, "I see you as a beautiful strong warrior who can kick ass."

You sat on the bed, weeping into your hands.

"Your dad is an asshole who will burn in hell, I promise you that." He holds you close, "Shhh...it's okay...nothing can get to you now...you're absolutely safe. Relax in my arms Baby, it's ok."

You slowly relax, and he gently picks you up bridle style, filling the bathtub with warm water then carefully putting you in.Your body less tense, he sits next You in the bathtub, and massages Lemon scent shampoo into your hair. You close your eyes while he massages your body, and you rest your head on his chest. He washes out the shampoo, you curl up sitting sideways on his thigh, his arms around your waist.

"Scars don't define you,you make you even more beautiful,don't ever think that you aren't. Never forget that Baby." He says.

You suddenly straddle him, and he puts his finger under your chin, gently bringing your face close to his.

He tenderly kisses you, touching you like you're made of glass. He puts his arms over your back carefully, and you pull away slightly.

"It's ok Baby, you're ok." He whispers.

You look into his eyes, leaning back in,he rest his hands on the sides of your neck,his thumbs caressing your jawline. His lips on yours making you want more, between kisses you looked into each other's eyes.

He turns off the water, picking you up and wrapping a towel around you. He carries you to the bed, laying you down gently. He dries you and himself with a towel before putting it back in the bathroom.

He lays next to you on the bed, seeing the lust in your eyes. He then moves on top of you,hovering over you, kissing down your neck.

"You want this?"

"Please..."

"Gladly."

He pulls the blanket over you, then he gently enters you nice and slow, and you moan.

"Faster..." You whisper.

He listens,thrusting deep and fast but Gentle. He then sat up so He was sitting with the bottom half of his legs tucked under him, and he held you so you were straddling him.

You moan quietly as he kisses you, devouring your lips desperately. You melt into his arms. His arm wrap around your waist, the other on your upper back,keeping you steady.

"I'm close." You whisper in his ear.

You hit your high,throwing your head back, arching your back.

He smiles, "My princess."

He whispers finishing second.

You then lean forwards, your body nearly limp, clinging to him.

"My princess,my beautiful princess."He whispers, kissing you gently.