[Co]Gideon-Home(Smut)

NedLuke1958

You wait in your kitchen, waiting for your husband Gideon to come home,you couldn't wait to see him. After so long you needed him badly.

The front door opens,and your husband Gideon steps inside the house, the feeling of desire came to you. He smiles at you, pulling you close and kissing you.
You cup his cheeks, then you kiss down his neck,enjoying his low moans in your ear.He knew what you wanted, picking you up and carrying you to bed.

He lays you on the bed,his hands roaming under your tank top, kissing your sweet-spot on your neck. He smirks as you moan,he slips off your tank top and bra. Before you could cover yourself he puts his head on your chest, kissing up your stomach to your breasts, kissing and nipping every weak spot you have.

He takes the rests of your clothes off, kissing all over your body. He watches you moan and squirm In his arms, he pulls you closer. He takes his shirt off, you run your hands down his abs,getting more wet at the sight, he smirks at you.

Moving on top of you again,taking his pants and boxers off. He quickly thrusts into you. He watched as you moan his name,going deeper into you. He grunts when you kiss his neck. He grabs your chin and kisses your lips. He thrusts and thrusts, knowing your getting closer and closer so he goes faster. He bites your neck when you scream his name.

He hits your sweet-spot over and over again,whispering dirty things in your ear.

"Oh god (Y/n)"
"You like that huh?"
"So sweet"
"You won't be walking after this"

He thrusts and thrusts when you hit your orgasm, moaning and screaming his name. He smirks, knowing he did good.

He came after you, smirking at the cum all over both you and the bedsheets. He pulls out, rolling over next to you. He holds you gently in his arms. He slowly starts to fall asleep.

Before you fell asleep you heard his voice.

"I love you."