{Request}Gideon-Christmas

You and Gideon laid on the couch,his arms wrapped around you,the blanket tangled around you.He kissed he side of your head,you watched your favorite movie (movie Name).Your legs tangled with his,You snuggled closer to him.

You were glad that he's home for Christmas,You didn't need a tree or the lights.Just you being with him.You two met at atlas when you both were soldiers.
Now,Atlas is over,Irons died,and you both got sent home to retire.

The movie ended,you both laid there in silence,but a comfortable one."How did I get so lucky?"Gideon whispers.You turn around in his arms,facing him."What do you mean?"He smiles" I have a beautiful strong woman as my wife that I get to spend the rest of my life with"You Blush,snuggling into his chest to hide it,his arm draped over you,your legs wrapped around yours.The fireplace serving as a dim light"I love you"He says.
"I love you too"
He kisses your forehead,you close your eyes.You fell asleep in his arms.

He picked you up bridle style,carrying you to your bed,putting the blanket on you.Gideon took off his shirt,crawling next to you,he laid on his back,you moved your head it was on his chest,listening to his heartbeat.His arms wrapped around you,he looked you.He could deny it as much as he wanted,you were the lucky one.