Sandman-I'll make your body happy(smut)

You sat on the couch in your house that you shared with Sandman,or Sandy as you call him.You got up and walked to your bedroom,Sandman was already there.He was near the door,he heard you walk in and walked towards you,his wrapped his arms around you,his desperate lips met yours.Your fingers tangled in his dirty blond hair,without breaking the kiss,he sat on the edge of the bed,you sat on his lap,grinding into him.He moaned into the kiss,his tongue slipped into your mouth,he fought for dominance,you let him win.You started to climb on top of him,making him lay down,he pulled you to his lips.He flipped you over so he was on top,his hand was on your bare thigh,he pulled away,you realized that he was straddling your hips,he slowly pulled off his shirt and threw it aside."Baby take it slow so we can last long"You whispered with desire,running your finger down his hairless toned chest,down to his abs.His icy blue eyes looked into yours.He smirked,he leaned down again,you were so distracted by the kiss that he managed to slip off your shirt,leaving you in a black bra.His lips met you neck,sucking and nipping downwards,his lips came to your bra,his hand went behind your back,unclipping your bra.It was across the room in seconds,his lips went down to your stomach.He pulled the blanket over you both,he leaned up,You shivered as you felt him slide off both your shorts and underwear.You were about to reach for his belt buckle when his lips met your lower stomach,then to your hips."I'll make your body happy"Was all you heard before his lips met your heavenly abandon,you looked at him,his head was under the blanket,he kissed and nipped.You moaned,he smirked,he loved that he could bring to you to this point,that he could make you anMoaning mess in minutes.You moaned louder as he sucked at your spot,you reached under the blanket,gripping his hair,he smirked again,he kept kissing and nipping at your spot,smirking at your moans.You felt his warm tongue enter you,you moaned even louder,you were already screaming his name.His hands held your hips,your legs wrapped around his head,pulling him closer into you.You screamed his name over and over,you couldnt breathe right,between your moaning and screaming.You tried to buck your hips,his hands held you back,you arched your back,screaming as he hit your other spot."I'm close"You moaned loudly.
He kept going,nipping at your spot,your legs started to get weak and shake.You released,he kept going at your spot,your legs went weak.He pulled away,he licked his lips,he smirked looking at you.Your head back on the pillow,your back arched,you breathing heavily,You throbbed.You needed him.He straddled your hips,you looked at him,looking at him as he undid his belt and pants,throwing them across the room,second he threw off his boxers.He got on top of you,the blanket cover the lower half of your body,he entered you,he watched as you moaned.His thrusts being perfectly in rhythm,you scratched at his back,probably drawing blood,his eyes never left yours.He moaned your name,he bowed his head.Allowing him to kiss your neck,he kissed and nipped,leaving hickies everywhere."I'll make your body happy,every time that you moan my name,you know that I'll take care of you"He moved his head up,his lips hovering over yours he whispered"You go moan my name,I'll make your body happy,every time that I moan your name,you know I want you baby" He leaned in,devouring your lips.You put your hand behind his neck,you didn't want him to pull away,every time he thrusted you moaned into the kiss,you forgot who's air you were breathing.You pulled away,out of breath,he looked at you,your lips swollen,hickies all over your neck,his breathing was heavy.Seeing you like that,so tempting,so desirable,so vulnerable,your small body wrapped around his,how the moonlight shining through the window made you look,your perfect pink lips moaning his name,your body,he ran his fingers down your soft skin.His moans and grunts mixed with yours,you were at your ultimate high.Your arms wrapped around his shoulders,his whispered in your ear"Babygirl,if only you see yourself right now"He hit your spot every time.Your moans were louder,he enjoyed being you to this point.He loved these moments,how it made you two lose yourselves,how the only sounds in the room,are your moans of pleasure,you screaming each other's names.He thrusts got stronger,he wanted you at this point,a light layer of sweat covered both of you.His arms wrapped around your waist.He started to sit up,your arms around his shoulders,you moaned and screamed.He smirked,your moans encouraging him,you scratched at his back hard,he didn't care.You started to shake,he held you tighter,knowing you were about to release.You screamed his name one last time before you both released.The orgasm hit you so hard so that you fell back on the bed,you saw stars,his hips snapped up giving a few weak thrusts before he pulled out and collapsed next to you.You both breathed heavily,It was heavenly.He watched as you still quietly moaned.

"I need you again Sandy,please" You whispered."Please" He looked at you,moving on top of you"As you wish Babygirl"He entered you,you knew he wasn't going to last long,he kissed you,full of love.Lust took over both of you.You needed each other,your bodies tangled together,your moaning mixed with his"Oh god Babygirl"He moaned as you tightened around him,your legs wrapped around his waist,he hit your spot every time.His thrusts kept a rhythm,your breathing heavy and your moans filled the air,his thrusts pushed you into the mattress more.Your moans in his ear,it encouraged him."Babygirl,I'm close"He husked."Me too"You moaned.He was so close,he moaned and screamed your name again.He started losing his rhythm."Baby it's okay let go,let go,it's okay baby"You whispered.He kept going,he needed you to release."I'm so close"You moaned."Look at me when you release"
He whispered in your ear,your eyes met.You released,he watched as your eyes brightened,the pleasure in your eyes,that's what he wants to see.He released,you went limp.He sat up and cradled you in his arms,You were already weak and tired,he looked down at your warm soft bare body,you snuggled into his chest,his hand ran down the side of your smooth soft skin.He saw how small and vulnerable you looked in his arms,that your eyes were closed,the sweetness of your breathing.
You put your body under the blanket,he wrapped his arms around you,you were facing him,you buried your head into his chest.

"I love you"He whispered,kissing your forehead.

The next morning he woke up before you,his hand rested on your hip.You opened your eyes,his blue eyes looking into yours."Good morning beautiful"He whispered."Morning"You whispered,so tired from last night."Com'on lets get you cleaned up"He stands up,putting boxers on.He takes the blanket off you,carefully picked you up,he put his arms around your warm bare body.He carried you to the bathroom.

You both entered the bathroom,he put you on the sink counter and turned on the shower,he waited till the water was warm enough,he slid off the boxers.He picked you up and carried you into the shower,he put you down.You couldn't stand,he wrapped his arm around your waist.Your Head rested on his chest,you relaxed when the hot water hit you.

After a while in the shower,his arm stayed around your waist,he wrapped a towel around you and himself.He carried you back into the bedroom putting you on the bed,he  put on black sweatpants.He took off your towel after drying you off,he put the towels in the bathroom.You groaned and sat up"What's wrong baby?"He asked in a gentle voice."I'm sore"
He walked over to you"Baby lay down"You listened,laying on your back,he sat on the bed next to you,he lifted your leg up,massaging,you groaned,he smirked a little when you moaned.He did the same to the other leg."Lay on your stomach"He says.You roll over,he puts a blanket on the lower half of your body,so you're comfortable.He straddled your hips,he massaged your shoulders before massaging your back,you completely relaxed."Today you'll feel like your in heaven"

He kept his promise,the whole day you relaxed,he leaned in,kissing you,his hand went down your bare body."Lay down Babygirl,let me make love to you"He whispers.He kisses your neck softly,he takes his sweatpants off,he enters you slowly,he keeps his rhythm gentle,not wanting you to be sore again.He was gentle,he kissed you with love,he thrusted till you whispered"I'm close"He nodded letting you release,he released second.He laid you down."Thank you"You whispered."You know that I'll take care of you"He wrapped his arms around you,pulling you close to him.You fell asleep right before the whisper

"I love you"