{Request}Macmillan-(Smut)

His lips hovered over yours,you knew you would have to be quiet,it would be no good if anyone at base heard you.
You look into his Green eyes,his lips press against yours,you run your fingers through his black hair.

He pushes you onto the Queen sized bed,half yours legs hung off the edge of the bed.He takes his shirt off."Mac"You moan as his lips trail down your neck.He nips at your sweet spot,You move your head up as his lips move up to under your jawline,you close your eyes.His Hand goes up your shirt,he slips it off,he pulls away,resting his forehead on yours.His lips inches from yours,your hand on his jawline.

He takes off your bra,then slipping off your pants and underwear,he lifts your so you both are under the blankets on your bed,his clothes are off.He enters you,you moan"Shh"His Scottish accent filled your ears,you cling to him,wrapping your legs around his waist.You scratch at his back,his arms wrapped around your bare back,he places kisses of the side of your neck.You moan quietly in his ear,his body rocks with yours,your (e/c) eyes look into his.

The moonlight shines onto both of you from the near window through the curtain,his thrusts in rhythm.You nip at his collar bone,he groaned,your moans mixed with his.You groaned as he nipped at the side of your neck,then moving up to the upper part of your ear"Shh,don't want to wake up Price,(Y/N)"He whispered.Your younger Brother Price would kill you if he found out you were dating his Captain.You threw your head back as he hit a spot,you let out a hushed gasped as he hit it again."Your Move Captain"He husks,his lips hover over yours,you lean in,tangling your fingers in his black hair.

"I'm close"He husks"Me too"You moan.
You both release,he pulls out,collapsing next to you.He wrapped his arms around you,pulling you close,you rest your head on his chest and fall asleep.

(a/n) I know this is short