Yuri-The war is over(pt.2)

1 month later
(Yuri's pov)
(Y/n) recovered,well physically.Mentally she never recovered,she lost everything,her father,her brother and her husband.

I walked through the cemetery,I knew(y/n) was here.I found her,kneeling in front of their graves,tears streamed down her face.I walked over to her."(Y/n)"I sat next to her.She knew I was there,she didn't say anything,just continued to stare at the graves.I put my hand on her shoulder,she flinched"It's just me"I whispered.She looked at me"I miss them"I put my arm around her"Me too"I whispered.I hugged her,she cried in my chest.

We stayed like that for a while,She started to get up,I walked with her,our houses were next to each other so it wasn't an issue.We walked home in silence.We got to her house."Yuri,can you please stay with me please?"She asked,I nodded.I ran to my house to get my stuff I was at her house in about 2 minutes,I walked in.I set my stuff down in her room,I looked at her,her eyes were pink and had bag underneath them.She was a lot skinnier than she usually."(y/n)?"
"Yea?"
"When was the last time you ate,be honest?"
She looked down"5 days ago"
I felt like my heart ripped out of my chest."Com'on I'll make you diner"I told her
"Yuri you-"
"No,you need to eat"She finally agreed.
I went down the stairs into the kitchen,The only thing she had was pasta.That worked.

I finished making the pasta,putting the pasta in two bowls.She sat on the couch."(y/n),foods ready"She stood up,I sat the food on the table,she sat down,I sat across from her."Thank you"She said.
"Your very welcome"I replied.

We finished eating,I washed the dishes,I went up to her room.She was already in bed.I laid down next to her,she snuggled close to me,I held her in my arms.We both fell asleep.

I woke up at 1:00 to (y/n) yelp,I heard her crying.I shot up.She was crying hysterically,I held her as she cried,I knew it was a nightmare.She started having a panic attack,she held on to close"Shh,you'll be okay,just breathe,follow me,breath in,breath out"I repeated,she started to calm down,I helped her lay down.She closed her eyes,I watched until I was sure she was asleep,I kissed her fore head,before going back to sleep.

The next morning we both woke up late,she was snuggled in my chest.She woke up and looked at me"good morning (y/n)"
"Good morning Yuri"

We got up and walked down the stairs to the kitchen."I'll make breakfast"I said.
"Yuri-"
"You need to eat (y/n),you need to recover,and that starts with with physically being healthy"
I started to make pancakes,I knew she loved pancakes.I finished making them and set them on the table.

We finished eating,I washed the dishes.We walked out the house and to the cemetery"Yuri,I'm sorry for crying like that last night"She told me.I looked at her before saying"I understand you're upset,you're grieving,you have every right to cry"
She softly smiled and kept walking,
after a few minutes we got to the graves.I just realized how around us there's a beautiful cherry blossom tree over the graves,and how it's so nice and shady.She kneel by the graves.I sat next to her,I let her snuggle in my chest,I put my arms around her,holding her.
"Yuri,I need to show you something"
"What?"I whispered softly.
She said nothing but rolled up her sleeve,there were cuts slashed right and left on her wrist"(y/n)"I sighed.
I hugged her close,tears filled my eyes,my chin rested atop her head.

"Yuri,I love you"She said.
"What?"I said surprised
"I love you,I really do"
I look at her,her (e/c) eyes looking into mine.
"I love you too (y/n)"
I slowly lean in,she leans in second,our lips meet.I cupped her cheeks,my arm goes around her waist,I feel her move on top of me,making me lay down on the soft green grass.She pulls away out of breath."You know,Simon and Dad probably would have killed you if they saw this" She said laughing.Its the first time in months I saw her laughing.She laid next to me,i leaned in to kiss her again,I moved so I was on top of her,she kissed back,she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I haven't seen her so happy in a long time