{Request}Yuri-I'm sorry

Requested by Presidentofrussia23
(Small smut scene at beginning)

"I want you to love me...so much"Yuri whispers to her.""You almost died in my arms...and now...I'm not gonna let you go...ever"He leans in and hungrily kisses her,she kisses back,he takes off his shurt, revealing his scarred chest.He take off her shirt,he massages her chest.He kneels,gently pulling her panties down her legs.He lays her on the bed.He thrusts in deeply and slowly,she moans."You want this?"He asks
"Yes"Was all he needed to hear.
He thrusts in deeper and harder.The bed frame hitting the wall over and over.He thrusts harder into her."Baby I love you...so much...I don't ever wanna let you go...ever, Ahhh...my Tsarina...you....ahhhhhhhh" He moans loudly."I love you too"She moans.
"Oh baby..."He releases into her."Ahh"She moans,he pulls out,groaning loud.He peppers her wig kisses,then licking her ear.Then gently bitting it"Yuri"She moans,her kisses her more.She holds him close. "Baby...I felt so alone...without you, I was...miserable and lost....ad so we're our sons"He whispers.
"I missed you"
"I was empty...without you...I cried and cried for days on end"He whispers tearing up ."I didn't want to die...I didn't want to leave you"You say,
"I didn't want you to leave either...saying goodbye to you was the worst thing that I did"He sniffles "Watching your body go limp...it left a hole in my heart,I...I screamed out loud....I screamed so hard...hoping that my screams would wake you up,I thought it was all a nightmare, that I would wake up"

"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry"She cries hysterically."It was...horrible, Knowing that I was longer a husband but a widower, To think about the mission, Bringing you back home to Volgograd was the hardest task of my life"He cries.Tears stream her face."Don't cry Tsarina"He wipes her tears. "I'm so sorry"She cries
"I didn't want to leave you like that,I was miserable here without you.I was hiding from the world,from makarov"

Yuri sighed"Telling our sons you were Dead was difficult, They didn't understand that you weren't coming back, They would always say 'when is mommy coming back?"He cried."I thought I would never see you again"she chokes out.
"I couldn't live without you"

He wipes her tears away"shhh...it's okay...let it out...let it all out"
She cries hysterically,burying herself in his arms.He sings Katayusha to comfort her,holding her tight.He smiles with tears in his eyes"This was our love song"
"I know I know"She chokes."I love you"
"I love you too"
"My chest,It hurts so bad,It feels like It's ripping Itself apart"He massages her chest, "It's okay...the pain will be gone..."He assures, "I'm trying to ease your pain now...is everything okay?"
"I can't,I can't breathe"She chokes out in pain"My chest,It-It feels like it's tightening so tight"
Yuri moves on top of her,giving her CPR.
"No,no!Stay with me,You'll get through this,I promise!