Yuri-The war is over(mw3)

"GoodBye (y/n) Price"
Makarov said as he pulled the gun off safety.Yuri,My dad Price and I went to the hotel Oasis to Kill Makarov,I wanted revenge for causing My husband Soaps Death.

He was about to fire when a bullet hit his shoulder,I look to my left.Dad.Makarov looked at me before firing at Dad,killing him.
"NO DAD!"I tried to yell,but only a whisper came out.
Dad fell to the ground.Dead.I watched in horror,my family gone in an instant.Where is Yuri?Yuri was my best friend since the beginning,he was like my older brother.After my older brother Simon died.Yes Simon Riley Price.Got killed with my other best friend roach,I hated Shepard.When Dad and I went after him,we fell down a waterfall,I limped to Shepard only to be stabbed in the chest.He was about to kill me when Dad saved me,I killed Shepard.Dad also saved me from Zakhaev,sliding me the pistol.Luck runs out.

I looked at Makarov with Rage,I ran to him,tackling him to the ground,I punched and Punched,I grabbed the cable and wrapped it around his neck,I hit his head on the glass repeatedly.The glass broke,sending us both down,I fell to the balcony below,Makarov hung from the ceiling.dead.

I looked at his hanging bony in victory,tears streamed down my face"I avenged you dad"I whispered.I remembered.Soap,Roach,Simon,Delta Force,Griggs,Gaz,Everyone I lost.My brothers.All Good Men,Dad was right.The good always die.

"(Y/n)"I heard a whisper.Yuri.He walked onto the balcony,He saw me,Tears was streaming down my face.He kneel next to me"Dad,he's gone"I whispered,I cried harder.He pulled me in a hug,I cried into his chest."I'm sorry"He whispered."I'm so sorry"

"You're all I have left"I whispered.
He hugged me tighter,I wrapped my arms around his neck.His arms wrapped around me."Yuri"
"Yes"
"I can't walk,I broke both my legs in the fall"
He looked at me,he nodded.He picked me up bridle style,I got dizzy.
I passed out.

"You're all I have left,Yuri"