{request}Nikolai-Losses

(Your Pov)
I was at home with Nikolai,or Niko as I call him,I was on the couch watching TV whike Niko was cooking Dinner,I heard my phone ring,I picked it up,it was my dad.I picked up"Hi Dad"I chriped.
"(y/n),are you home?"
"Yea,why?"
"I need to tell you something"
"What?"
"It's about your Mother."
My heart skipped a beat
"What about her?"I asked shaking,
Niko noticed this and walked over to me.
"Your mother was driving home from work,a drunk driver hit her"He breathed,"she didnt make it,(y/n) I'm so sorry."
I said"Dad,I need to go"
"Ok" He hung up.
I put my phone down and was tearing up.Niko asked"What happened?"with concern in his eyes.I said through tears"My mom,she,she died in a car accident," Niko hugged me close,he picked me up bridle style and carried to the couch,I was crying so hard at this point.He sat of top of me and hugged me,I was crying in his shoulder,he whispered in my ear"everything will be ok I promise"I hugged him tight and didn't let go.He let me hug him,he kissed my cheek,I couldn't stop crying,no matter how hard I tried.

(Nikolai's pov)
It hurt me to see her like this,I couldn't take it,I kissed her passionately,she kissed back,I picked her up and carried her to our room.I layed her on the bed,I held her close to me,I gave her dinner and we ate,then went to bed,she held on to me,her legs tangled with mine,I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

At 3:00am I felt (y/n) get up and heard her go to the bathroom.I heard crying.

(Your POV)
I walked into the bathroom and picked up a razor I made cuts in my wirsts,
One
Two
three
I reached 100,my arms were covered in blood,I cleaned off my arms and walked back into our room.

(Nikolai's POV)
(Y/N) walked back into our room 30 minutes later.I sat up she was about to sit on the bed,I asked"is everything ok?" She replied"yea" way too quickly,I knew something was wrong.I stood up and held her hands,I whispered"I know something is not right,please tell me" She rolled up her sleeve slowly.I saw about 100 cuts on her wirst,slashed right and left,I held her wirst,I looked into her eyes,they were dark,dull and pink,her face was pink,she was crying for hours and hours,I asked"why did you do this,I know you just lost your mother,but hurting your self is not the answer."She said through tears"I cant take it ,I want to die,I'm useless in this world anyway" My heart stopped when I heard what she said,I held her hands again"If something happened to you,I wouldn't survive,I love you,how many times do I have to tell you even when your crying your beautiful too?" She was crying hysterically,I kissed her passionately.I picked her up and put on the bed,I put the blanket over her and I climbed on top of her,I rested my head on her stomach and fell asleep.

I woke up at 5:00am to thing falling and something smashing,It sounded too close to me,I jumped up,(y/n) wasn't there.wait what if she....no.I ran to the bathroom door,it was locked,I grabbed the key and busted the door open,I ran in,my heart skipped when I looked on the floor.

(Y/n) was on the floor,unconscious,a volka bottle smashed next to her,it was empty,I yelled"(y/n)!" I ran to her and held her,her pulse was low.I called Soap and screamed at him to call the ambulance.
5 minutes later,I heard him open the front door and run into the bathroom,he looked at (y/n) and then at me.He almost yelled" get her to the couch!"I did.I carried her to the couch.

5 minutes later the ambulance arrived.They picked up (y/n) brought her to the hospital.
I was in waiting room with Soap for 7 hours,my face buried in my hands.
The doctor said I could come in,I did,He said that she would be okay,I breathed relieved,He said that I could go into her room.
I walked in,she was hooked up to IV tubes and other tubes,she was asleep,I walked over to her and held her hand,I felt her lightly squeeze back,her eyes fluttered open,she looked at me"Niko?"I hugged her,she held on to me.

We got her home,I carried her to our bed,she yanked me on top of her,she kissed me,I kissed back.I pulled and whispered"please promise that you won't ever do this again."
"I promise"

Here you go ayane__masaki !